Nurseries and Baby Gear

Which model?

Trying to decide between two models of strollers. Both are by the brand Baby Jogger. One is the City Elite and the other is the City Mini GT. I haven't been able to see either in person. Based on reviews and online info, it seems that the Elite has a nicer fabric, bigger wheels and is better with allterrain. It seems like the main advantage of the Mini GT is that it is a little lighter and can maybe fit through narrower openings, etc. Anyone seen these in person or have either one and can give some feedback? Thanks!

Re: Which model?

• I have the City Elite. I love it-- it's a great stroller, super smooth ride, comfortable to push-- but it's definitely too large for an everyday stroller. I don't find it particularly heavy but it's a bit large for taking places like the mall or any place
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• We have the GT we use it for walks with the dog in the woods not paved mostly but didn't get the Elite because I wanted the possibility to use it at the Mall etc. it does great for what we use it for and fits great in my car trunk along with the dog :
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Screen Shot 2012-11-15 at 8.25.16 AM
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"