Baby Names
Options

Expecting our 4th Girl

Hi I'm a long time lurker. Just signed up to post.

I have 3 little girls.
Fable Alexandra
Lux Eloise
Fallon Susannah

I know their names aren't widely approved of by this board but I think you guys can help with middle names.

Here is my sort of narrowed down list. The middle names were just the first ones to pop in my head. Anymore suggestions? It can be first or middle name? We are having a girl btw

Nollie Katherine

Aislynn Elizabeth

Wren Juliet

Sosie caroline

Fiona magdalene

Lottie Madeline

Lennon Abigail

Rilo Matilda

Indigo Juliet

Reverie Julianna

Luca Annette

Everly Naomi

Arlie Natalia

Re: Expecting our 4th Girl

• Options

I think Wren and Fiona are nice and go well with your other DDs' names.

Luca I can't picture on a girl, and all of the other names are either too little girlish or too made up IMO. 

• Options
    imageFrecklesInside:
    I think Wren and Fiona are nice and go well with your other DDs' names. Luca I can't picture on a girl, and all of
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    From this list I like Lottie Madeline best, Wren Juliet second, and Fiona Magdalene third. 
    CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers
    O14 January Signature Challenge: Snow Fails
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I like Wren Juliet a lot.

Married 6/28/03

Kate ~ 7/3/09 *** Connor ~ 11/11/10

4 miscarriages: 2007, 2009, 2013, 2014

*~*~*~*~*

No more TTC for us. We are done, and at peace, as a family of 4.

"Suffering has been stronger than all other teaching, and has taught me to understand what your heart used to be. I have been bent and broken, but – I hope – into a better shape.” — Charles Dickens

• Options
    Love Luca! I think it's so cute.
  • Options
    Wren Elizabeth is on my short list. 
  • Options
    Wren, Fiona and Everly I think sound great with your sibset
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I really like Arlie, I think it's very cute. Fiona, Everly and Aislynn are all pretty good as well. I don't mind Reverie, Lottie, or Wren, although they're NMS. Luca and Rilo are too masculine for my taste on a little girl. I don't like Indigo, Lennon,

• Options
    I only like Fiona.
    Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I like Wren, Lottie, Matilda, and Magdalene (I know the last 2 are on your list as mns, but I think they work well as fns with your other daughters' names).
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Of the ones on your list, I like Wren the best.

imageimageimage

Trying to get knocked up since June 2012 ~ Dx: PCOS

BFP 7.24.13 ~ EDD 4.2.14 ~ m/c  9.16.13 @ 11w4d

BFP 5.4.14 ~ EDD 1.12.15 ~ stick little bean!

TTGP 2013 Best Blog ~ Fruit ~ My BFP Chart 

• Options

I like Wren, Indigo, Fiona, and Lottie. Of those, I think that Wren or Indigo would go well with your sibset without being too matchy.

I would really stay away from Reverie. There is a pretty famous blogger named Rebecca Woolf who has three daugh

• Options

My favorites on your list are Wren and Fiona, but I'm not sure that I'd choose ANOTHER name that begins with F.

ETA...

Wren Eliza

Wren Evangeline

Wren Imogen

Mr. & Mrs. - Est. 10.03.2009

TTC #1 since 06.2011 Me-24 DH-24

12.2011 SA = Normal

06.2012 First visit with OB/GYN

10.2012 Clomid 50mg + TI = BFN

11.2012 Clomid 50mg + TI = BFN

12.2012 Clomid 100mg + TI = BFN

01.2013 First visit with RE

02.2013 Clomid 150mg + TI = BFN

03.2013 Femara 5mg + TI = BFN

05.2013 Femara 5mg + TI = BFN

06.2013 Femara 7.5mg + TI = BFN

*Taking a break*  

• Options
    Wren or Lennon. I like Fiona, but that would leave Lux with the only non-F name. Lennon and Lux seem like a good pair, while Fable and Fallon are as well. Wren would just make the 2 F's seem like a coincidence. It seems more feminine than Lennon, so I thi
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    P/SAIF Welcome
    Invisible Finish Line
    3T's Traveling Ovary Blog
    7DPO Progesterone: low. CD3 BW: normal, HSG: clear
    DX: severe MFI (low all 3) and low T. Undergoing replacement therapy.
  • Options
    kmplskmpls member

I love your girls names. I also have a Fallon!

How about:

Sloane Kathleen

Marlo Jean

Drew Catherine

Ainsley Rose

Liv Victoria

Noelle C

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I love Wren. I also like Indigo, Fiona, and Aislynn. That spelling I had to do a double take because I thought it was Ainsley at first, which I also like. 

Having two other daughters with names that start with f wouldn't really bother me if

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers  
  • Options

Love Aislynn, Wren, Fiona and Lottie.  Of the mn's I only like Elizabeth, Juliet, Matilda and Naomi.

Here's what I like together:

Wren Elizabeth

Fiona Elizabeth

Aislynn Juliet

Aislynn Naomi

Aislynn Matilda

<p
    imageimageimage

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker      

• Options
    J234J234 member
    imagemummyofsix:

Well, I LOVE the names Lux and Fable. I mean, really really love. 

I think the best names with that sib

• Options
    NMS on any of them.  Some of the names seem like boys names to me...sorry.  I have no idea what or how to say Reverie.  Rilo and Luca are definitely boy names ot me.  If I had to choose I would say Fiona or Everly. Those sound the most
    ***SIGGY WARNING***

DX: Unexplained
    6 Failed IUIs (Clomid and Gonal F).  
    IVF #1 began August 2013- BC, 4 days of Estrace, stimmed with Gonal F and Menopur, Ganirelix, 9R 5M 5F, Medrol and Doxycycline, 5 day transfer of 2 early blastocysts- good quality, Progesterone, Estrace, and baby aspirin, BETA on 9/20 BFN,   IVF #2 began September 2013, stimming with Gonal F (higher dose) and Menopur, Ganirelix, 18R 14M 9F with ICSI, 5 day transfer of 2 BBs one was starting to hatch, 2 frosties: 1  BB and 1 AC, BETA on 10/21, BFN BETA was a 5- chemical 
    Getting some more testing and trying to figure out what the issue is before FET in December, started acupuncture on 11/10, RLP and some other BW nothing major to report except slightly high Prolactin. Prolactin was slightly high when I started with my RE and I already had an MRI which was Neg.  Endo biopsy=negative.  WTF is wrong with us???
    12/18/13 FET of 1 BB and 1 AC.  Hoping for a miracle.  Beta 12/26 Low BETA-8 2nd BETA 5- chemical
    After 3 failed transfers IDK where to go from here.  Still no real answers as to why this isn't working.  Getting a second opinion in February and looking into immune testing.  
    2/14- NEW RE- Immune testing showed a partial dq alpha match with DH- On prednisone and did intralipids prior to transfer.  3/14 Lupron, gonal f, menopur, HGH.  ER 15 mature all 15 fertilized!  5dt of an early blast grade 1 and an expanded blast grade 2.  BETA on 4/21.  1 grade 2 embryo frozen
    BETA #1 59 BETA #2 148 BETA #3 283 BETA #4 2,783! US at 6w2d shows 1 bean measuring right on track! HR 121.  US at 8w3d measuring on track HR 177. Released form my RE.  EDD 12/28

All Welcome
  • Options
    I like Wren (I prefer Elizabeth with it over Juliet) and Luca (I like Caroline with it). I like Fiona but it's too much with your other F names.

• Options
    I love Wren Elizabeth or Everly Juliet!!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    10781078 member
    I love Sosie and Luca!
  • Options
    Odd names where do you live? Also had this been the boy what would his name be?
  • Options

Hi, I love the name Fiona but not with Fable and Fallon. Wren is OK.

All of your middle names are beautiful. Sorry, your other first names are NMS. 

• Options
    The only one I like is Wren, although I really pike soneone's suggestion of Imogen.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I think Wren and Lottie go best with the sibset. Not sure about MNs.
  • Options
    imageplunderb:
    I like Wren, Indigo, Fiona, and Lottie. Of those, I think that Wren or Indigo would go well with your sibset without bein
  • Options
    imagekmpls:
    I love your girls names. I also have a Fallon!How about:Sloane KathleenMarlo JeanDrew CatherineAinsley RoseLiv VictoriaNoell
  • Options
    imageReilly626:
    Odd names where do you live? Also had this been the boy what would his name be?

We live
  • Options
    imageNariaDreaming:
    I'd go with Charlotte Madeline nn Lottienbsp;What about Fiona Indigo?nbsp;nbsp;The rest look really made up or not l
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"