Single Parents

embarrased...really???

I just moved to a new city because I was in a horrible situation, and a friend offered to help me, so I jumped on it. I've had SO many problems with my baby's father and know he's not going to be around: I've given him so many chances. He even told me a few days ago he wanted nothing to do with the baby. He would even swear he'd be there for appointments and then blow me off the day of.  When I moved he flipped out, left a lot of negative comments on my Facebook publicly  and then blocked me. He also told me via text message as for the new city "** you and don't get raped there. it's rape capital of the world" He said that the reason he never took any interest in the baby or told anyone is because he's "embarrassed" by me.  HES the one with a class C felony, he's the one on probation: and he's embarrassed by me?? ok ,whatever. It still hurt a lot though. he blocked ME on facebook (ironically) and i don't expect to hear from him ever again...all he ever did was make me cry anyway though. I know it shouldn't matter...but it does. a lot. it still hurt hearing the father of my child telling me he's "embarrassed by me" and that's why he was keeping the baby a secret from his friends and family...
Liliana Seraphina born 9/5/2103

Re: embarrased...really???

• I'm kind of in the same situation as you. Before me and BD separated he told me the same thing. We broke up when I was 16 weeks preggo, he told me he is embarrassed by me and he was trying so hard to keep the baby as a secret from h

Pulpit rockBabyName Ticker
  • First, what a Class A d!ck. Seriously. WTF.

Second, who the *** tells the woman who is carrying their child, "hope you don't get raped"?! I am dumbfounded by that one. Just wow. 

Lastly, honey, the reason why "it matters" even though y

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagetifanico:
    When did you find out about the class C felony?

AFTER i found out i was pregnant. and every

Liliana Seraphina born 9/5/2103

• He is obviously so damn insecure about his own self and embarrassed about himself that he is having to put you down.  When people like that say things like that I just calmly, usually with a smirk on my face, say "wow...it must suck to be that insecu
  • Sounds like he is projecting! He should really be embarrassed about his own actions. He probably is and is saying nasty hurtful things to you to make himself feel better about being a jerk and a looser. I think you are right to cut off contact f

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"