Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

Great OB/GYN that accepts Medicaid

Hi guy's I've recently been accepted in the Parkland Health medicaid plan yes I do work, 2 job's by the way and am engaged to be married. I've been getting slack for getting Medicaid and I don't understand why? I'm struggling between 2 hospitals that I've narrowed down for my birthing place, Baylor or UT Southwestern. I've also been struggling to find a personable, light hearted, open minded, skilled OB/GYN with a great medical record who delivers at either hospital. I found one that accepts my Medicaid and delivers at Baylor but was told today he is retiring. I'm thinking about using either Baylor's women clinic or UTSW's. Has anyone used either? What was your experience? Is there a OB/GYN that you would suggest in the Dallas area that accepts medicaid and delivers at ine of these hospitals? Thanks so much for your input and advice ladies :

Re: Great OB/GYN that accepts Medicaid

• I do know an ob who takes Medicaid but delivers at Presbyterian Walnut Hill. 
  • Most birth centers accept Medicaid and for low risk pregnancies have better outcomes than hospital deliveries!
    Can't wait to meet our miracle this November!! BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"