May 2012 Moms

What do you do?

What do you feed your child when you don't cook? Ds is on mostly all table food. He loves cheese, chicken, mandarin oranges, pineapple, bread, etc. but now that I haven't been feeding baby food. I am at a loss for what to give him when dh and I eat out or I don't cook. I feel like giving him random things that isn't part of a meal isn't good enough. I'm worried that I am giving him too many processed things. What do you mamas do?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyName Ticker

Re: What do you do?

• I have the same issue!  I do have a small amount of frozen veggies that I made up, but am running out.  Plus LO eats these veggies for lunch.  I'm interested in what others say.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We have some of the graduates that she likes and bags of frozen veggies that I can easily heat up. She still eats some jars but she's mostly finger foods. If we eat out, she'll eat off our plates or its a plus if its a Buffett.

Started back on BC May, 2010; Had last shot on Aug. 2010
    TTC starting in November, 2010; Irregular cycles- went to Dr
    U/S showed cysts on both ovaries; Diag. Lap on March 1st, 2011
    Lap showed that my right fal. tube is centered, instead of to the right
    Left fal. tube is disjointed
    uterus is tilted and the size of a softball, not a pear.
    BFP on 8-30-11, 9-2-11, and 9-4-11.
    EDD is May 14, 2012. :)
    Babygirl born on April 16, 2012.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I keep pouches in the house for those times BUT with three kids I always have too get something on the table. Yogurt was it tonight since we were at two parties today and they just needed something. Plus Lucas still bf a lot so if he doesn't eat much he
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • Because of our differing work schedules DH and i almost never eat any meals together at home, so I don't cook family meals. i will usually just have a bowl of cereal or a sandwich. Ds gets grilled cheese, pasta...i cook a bunch at once to use over a few d
    BabyFetus Ticker

Corbin | born 4.19.12
    Baby boy #2 | due 4.13.15
  • When we're out she either gets stuff off our plates or something from the appetizer list. Some restaurants also have a soup sampler for their soup of the day, I've asked for those for her. It's a little 1/4 cup serving of soup. Most places we've been t

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• we do most of what everyone else said, and occasionally we give her crackers with a little jelly on them for flavor, or green beans for dinner, they are her favorite now that they don't come pureed! and little bits from our plates, like last night we made
  • imagebrandiriley:
    we do most of what everyone else said, and occasionally we give her crackers with a little jelly on them for flavor, o
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • If we are eating out with DD then one of us will generally order something that we can share with her...cooked veggies, sweet potato, chicken, pork, fish etc. Or if neither of us wants to do that then I will order something specifically for her (g

• I am all about grab and go right now... I do cook and she get's what we eat for dinner however she eats breakfast and lunch separately.

I will cut up apples put them in a mug w/ a bit of water and cinnamon (microwave 30 seconds)

Oatmeal

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"