New York Babies

ob/gyn westchester?

can you recommend one?  i live in westchester now and am currently seeing a dr in nj!
Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker TickerAnniversary

Re: ob/gyn westchester?

• OMG. You have GOT to see Dr. Khoury or Dr. Bavarro in White Plains on South Broadway. I went through several doctors during my pregnancy trying to find the best one and BOTH delivered my baby. I love them.
  • Drs. Reiss and Migotsky are great!  I go to their office in Manhattan but know they have on in Rye as well.
  • Loading the player...
  • Dr.'s Greenich & Motley from Woman to Woman OBGYN in Yonkers are wonderful.. right across the street from St. John's Hospital.
  • I love my OB/GYN Dr. Violi/ Dr. Kleban/ Dr. Davidson.  A practice of 3 female drs.  and they are ALL great! They are in Greenwich.

• Try Dr. Roe at Westchester Medical Group. Their womens' health practice is absolutely amazing. Whatever you do - stay far away from anyone at Scarsdale Medical Group in White Plains. That office is a disaster.
  • I just went to scarsdale med. group. Someone recommended Dr. Mcgovern. I liked her but she did say that when I get pregnant I would probably be seen by all of the doctors in the group. What was the problem? Now I am thinking that maybe I should consider someone else.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"