Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

Separation Anxiety - 2 years old?!?

Poor DH (and DD) - DH works from home and DD is at home with her grandparents during the day (who she LOVES).  All of a sudden, starting last Friday, he can't come downstairs or be anywhere near her because when he leaves, she completely freaks out and he feels really bad but he has to work.  I thought separation anxiety was supposed to be over by now, no?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Separation Anxiety - 2 years old?!?

• Options
    I posted about this a little while ago.  My DD (26 months) had a few weeks of increased separation anxiety right around 24-25 months.  Fortunately it didn't last very long and we worked through it.

Peanut 1.23.11 ~ Bean 9.06.12 ~ Little Boy 9.24.14
  • Options
    DD is just 26 months and in the last week has started some crazy I can't leave mommy mode. DH is always been the one to take her to daycare in the morning and normally she can't wait to leave but now she hangs on me and says "no". Then yesterday DH I we
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

At about 28 months DD2 would not let me more than 3 feet away from her.  She is finally getting a little better but I still can't be out of her sight.  She'll grow out of it eventually. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers 
                             Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    DD has really bad separation anxiety as well!
    ~Drew '13~Camden '12~Mihaila '10~Aaliyah '09~Noah '07~

• Options
    This just started for us.  I did a quick google search the other day and determined it can be totally normal.  It may have something to do with the new baby in our house, too.  It's not fun, that's for sure.  Day care drop offs are tou
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"