Nurseries and Baby Gear

Mamaroo swing

Anyone have one of these and want to share your likes/dislikes?  I'd like a swing with a small footprint that won't take up a ton of room.  I know the Snugabunny gets great reviews, but the footprint is just so big.  The Mamaroo has some iffy reviews on amazon because the swing can be too slow for some.  But I like the look of the swing and its size.  Thoughts?

BFP #1 12/28/09 D&C 2/15/10
BFP #2 DS
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #3 5/13/12 M/C 6/10/12
BFP #4 8/12/12 M/C 8/18/12
September 2012 - 2.5mg Femara + Ovidrel + TI = BFP #5 Beta #1 - 61 @ 12 dpo, Beta #2 - 183 @ 14 dpo, Beta #3 - 1466 @ 19 dpo
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Mamaroo swing

• I am actually going to get a travel swing instead. I am a FTM though so I don't have any experience. I didn't want to spend $200 on something I didn't know if my kid would like. Travel swings are like $79. There is actually even a travel swing thing that
    Off BCP since 1/12
    TTC since 3/12
    High LH/FSH Ratio 8/12
    DX with PCOS 11/12
    Clomid 50mg - 19.5mm Follie - Trigger + TI = BFP! 11/12
    EDD August 11, 2013 
    DS Born August 14, 2013!

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage 

• The mommaroo is great, but the seat is so small.  Most kids grow out of it too quick.  Not sure if it is worth the hefty price tag.

This is heck of a lot cheaper.

<a href="https://www.amazon.com/Fisher-Price-Luv-SpaceSaver-Swing-Se

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • Loading the player...
  • We got the Mamaroo as a gift, would not have purchased it on our own. That being said, my DD really enjoys it. She takes a lot of naps in it and when she is fussy we put her in there and she calms right down. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks for the tips and links, ladies!

imagekristen218:
    We got the Mamaroo as a gift, would not have purchased it on our

BFP #1 12/28/09 D&C 2/15/10
    BFP #2 DS

BFP #3 5/13/12 M/C 6/10/12
    BFP #4 8/12/12 M/C 8/18/12
    September 2012 - 2.5mg Femara + Ovidrel + TI = BFP #5 Beta #1 - 61 @ 12 dpo, Beta #2 - 183 @ 14 dpo, Beta #3 - 1466 @ 19 dpo
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I bought it and thought it was worth every cent. We had a swing and bouncer and my son didn't like either of them. He loved the Mamaroo.
    imageimage

Our little hippo was as impatient as mom!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Hoping for a full 40 weeks!! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• We have one of these.  It's not magical and my DS won't sleep in it but he enjoys to sit in it and play.
  • It is expensive and we did not want to risk getting it and then having her not like it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagekristen218:
    We got the Mamaroo as a gift, would not have purchased it on our own. That being said, my DD really enjoys it. She

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • DH and I both wanted this swing to work for us, but it didn't. Thankfully, we borrowed it from a friend to see if our baby would like it. Turns out, no, she did not. We eventually gave it back and got a Snugabunny. I sure wish DD loved the Mamaroo like

Anniversary g

BabyFruit Ticker
  • pnutgpnutg member
    Got ours as a gift and I think it has some great features. Hope our LO likes it.

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"