Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Allergies, Solids, and Poop

Random I know...but it's where I'm at LOL. What are you feeding your LO's now? I'm having trouble finding solids he likes. He's basically on a diet of formula, apple sauce, Cheerios, and rice cereal. Every new thing I try he shakes his head no... My allergy doctor told me NOT to force him to eat any food.

Also, does anyone have any tips about dealing with baby allergies?? He takes zyrtech every 24 hours but still has itchy eyes. If he gets really bothered doctor said we could give Benadryl. But he's still fussy and itchy. Is this just how spring is or anything I can do?

Lastly, he's pooping more than normal. Usually goes once every other day but went FIVE TIMES yesterday. And they were full diapers. He's not acting like it bothers him. Should I be worried?? ...because I am :
Late twin loss at 19 weeks on September 24, 2010. Lincoln Perry, my rainbow baby, born June 15, 2012. You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother's womb. Psalms 139:13 Baby Birthday  Ticker Ticker

Re: Allergies, Solids, and Poop

• Options

I can't really answer on your first two questions as DD loves food so we didn't have any trouble with solids.  And so far, allergies don't seem to be an issue but who knows.

As far as the poop, Is your DS currently teething/cutting new teeth

Reggie imageimage
    Madison Lynn imageimage
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    on the poop front, we get lots more poo when DS is cutting teeth too. Probably just goes along with the territory of teething.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hmmm, that is a possibility. He's already cut two teeth. That could explain the fussiness too. Thanks!
    Late twin loss at 19 weeks on September 24, 2010. Lincoln Perry, my rainbow baby, born June 15, 2012. You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother's womb. Psalms 139:13 Baby Birthday  Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    For the allergies you can take your ds to a chiropractor.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"