Multiples

Diaper bags?

I'm sure this has been asked a million times, so apologies in advance! But what's a good diaper bag for twins? Any special considerations I should think about when selecting one?

Re: Diaper bags?

• As a FTM I'm no expert but really like the JuJuBee Be Prepared. The online video is really compelling! At 180 the price is waaaaay more than I was looking to spend though so I'm curious to hear others responses!
    BabyFruit Ticker image
  • We have the skip hop duo and while we haven't used it for all of their stuff, it carries all of the pump parts and breast feeding items plus magazines, my wallet and other items. It will be large enough to hold all of the items we need once they're out of
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Love, love, love, love my Vera Bradley miller tote. It holds everything, has tons of pockets, and was only 80. You may also want to look at thirtyone. Their super organizer tote the one w the zipper looks pretty fantastic too!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I don't have a rec for a specific type, but for my singleton one that had a long enough strap to go across one shoulder, messenger bag or cross body style, is a must. Either that or backpack style.

One that just sits on your shoulder will be

• The Skip Hop Duo is for twins, I use that for long outings and splurged and got a Storckraft for simple outings, more stylish.
  • imageCleo421:
    As a FTM I'm no expert but really like the JuJuBee Be Prepared. The online video is really compelling! At 180 the price is
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    imageimage
  • Thanks for the suggestions everyone!
  • I got the Marc by Marc Jacobs diaper bag.  We use it for all day outings and it fits everything.  I got it in black so DH doesn't mind carrying it.  For backpacks, I got a DadGear (for DH) and a JJB Be Right Back.  Both carry almost as
    imageimage
    TTC #1 since May 2010. BFP #1 - 5/31/10; m/c on 7/22/10
    Started seeing RE in August 2011
    5 IUIs: BFN; IVF #1 - Success! BFP - 7/25/12 Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"