North Carolina Babies
Options

(In or near Cary) In need of recommendations!!

Me, my husband and my son just found out last minute that we are moving to the Cary area in May and we don't know anyone in the area! So we're in the process of looking for a house, (we live in Michigan so online) We visit the area on the 22nd and I really need some help to know which school districts are good, pediatrician/dr/dentist/obgyn recommendations. PLEASE HELP!
BabyName Ticker

Re: (In or near Cary) In need of recommendations!!

• Options
    edited January 2014
    Edited by mod.
  • Options
    Congrats! Cary is a beautiful town and the surrounding areas Holly Springs, Morrisville, Apex are all great too. You'll find the Wake County Schools are all really good. There are 2 great YMCAs in the area, Cary Family Y and Kraft Family Y that provide great after school care if you need it. Also, it's a great place to meet other families once you get here. If have some specific neighborhoods you are looking at, I'm happy to tell you more about them.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We live in Morrisville and I work in Cary. Both areas are nice. Cary, Morrisville and Apex all run together and are all in Wake Co. I can't speak from experience, but Wake Co public schools have a good reputation. I recommend our pediatrician- Cornerstone Pediatrics in Cary. We've seen several drs there and have been satisfied. Good Luck!
  • Options

Following, we are relocating to Cary in may as well, from jersey. And came on here for some pedi recommendations. 

Good luck with your move!  

BabyFruit Ticker Oct Angel Babies
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"