August 2013 Moms
Options

Sneeze Pee

Ugh I never thought it would happen to me. I'm only 19w3days! I was at a soccer game tonight walking to my seat when I sneezed. Oopsie! Luckily I was right next to the womens bathroom. My older sister pushed everyone out of the way and I basically cut like 5 women. When I got done, I came out and apologized for cutting them telling them it was my first pregnancy and first oopsie. They all totally understood and started giving me pregnancy tips lol.

Has anyone else had an oopsie moment yet? ;
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Sneeze Pee

• Options
    Totally sneeze peed today. I told DH and we both laughed... 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I believe we call it "snissing".
    imageimageimageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes, snissing. Made me want to do kaegels right the and there.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Yes!! I have to cross my legs every time I start to sneeze because I sneeze more then once.
  • Options
    I wear panty liners everyday. I have the worst allergies and I "sniss" on a daily.
        DS born 8-16-2013
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I have a cold at the moment and have been snissing on a daily basis....so not cool!
  • Options
    I had on last week but i was luckly at home when it happened.
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageCaliforniaDream87:
    I wear panty liners everyday. I have the worst allergies and I "sniss" on a daily.

<br
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

<3 Mama to 2 girls - H&I <3
  • Options
    Happened to me for the first time on Friday night! Glad I'm not the only one!
  • Options
    Yes!! At 17 weeks! It only happens when my bladder is super full though....so far.
  • Options
    happened to me at 18 weeks.  I was at home talking to DH about something and it happened.  I didn't say anything and ran to the bathroom mid conversation.  he knew what happened lol 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I was sick with a cough last week bit happened more than I would like to admit.
  • Options
    Don't feel bad, although I am so sorry it happened to you in public. It does happen to me - not a full out pee, but a tiny leak. I hate it!!!
    Married the love of my life June 26, 2011
    BFP December 1, 2012
    Confirmed at the doctor December 3, 2012
    Due August 7, 2013
    DS born August 10, 2013
  • Options
    Lol, time for kegels?  I've been doing them and haven't "snissed" yet.  Not certain it's from doing kegels but I like to think doing those annoying exercises is paying off :)
  • Options
    imageOnederfulWish:
    Lol, time for kegels?nbsp; I've been doing them and haven't "snissed" yet.nbsp; Not certain it's from doing kegels b

• Options
    I had my first (and only so far) sniss at about 17 weeks. It was when my bladder was full and I couldn't help but laugh at myself, and how much my body betrayed me at that point. 
    TTC Since March 2010 - 2 angel babies - BFP December 12 EDD 12 Aug 13 Lilypie Maternity tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Been there...snissed at work, snissed at home, snissed while shopping...

• Options
    Time to keep a spare set of panties!!

BFP 01/05/2013. EDD 09/18/2013. Low Progesterone. Gestational Diabetes. Rh Negative. Baby Ky-Mani born 100% healthy 09/17/2013. TTC#2 12/2013. BFP 02/01/2014! "Baby RaggaMuffin" due 10/07/2014.

• Options
    Yes I snissed often :(  And I also cough a lot from allergies so i guess i "cissed" as well :) The worst is when my husband thinks it's funny to tell people that I "piddle." Oy, no privacy huh?
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Yep- I find a panty liner or maxi pad is very useful for sneezing and coughing pee pee moments lol.

• Options
    Sneezing, coughing, vomiting, laughing... All of it has caused "leaks"! Currently I have a cold so the sneezing/coughing happens all the time, which causes leakage which causes laughing at how I have no control over my body right now... it's a never endin
  • Options
    I laugh/peed last night a bit. AT WORK. Unimpressed. I had to pretend I had to go blow my nose so I could rush to the bathroom.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"