January 2013 Moms
Options

Chiropractor?

Has anyone taken their LO to a chiropractor? I heard it can help with colic/fussiness. I was just curious if any one has had any experience with this and if it helped. Also is that something that insurance will cover, or did you pay out of pocket?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Chiropractor?

• Options
    I haven't but thought about it. My chiropractor said he wouldn't charge us and would just show us the pressure points, etc. so we could do it at home. You may only need to go once if that is the case. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    erkieerkie member
    I haven't done so, but I might. Whether or not its covered by insurance is determined by your individual plan.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DS has been going since he was 6 weeks old. My insurance covers it, we just owe a co-pay...but just like labor/delivery every insurance is different, you need to talk to your insurance rep to know for certain.

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• Options

If I had known about it, I would've looked into it for Ds. My insurance covers it with a co pay, but I would definitely check yours 1st. 

Dh started going to heal some old sports injuries. I mean OLD injuries and he sings his chiros praises

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It takes a special amount of bitch to induce menstruation in another person. - LovelyRitaMeterMaid

Rap Roller
  • Options
    I don't take LO but I worked for a chiro in college. He had a few baby patients. The mothers said that it really helped their LOs. If I'm remembering correctly, some insurances did cover it.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"