Babies: 9 - 12 Months

XP: daycare daily accounting

Do you get an account of your child's activities during the day, if so how (i.e. verbal, written check sheet)? Just curious.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: XP: daycare daily accounting

• We get a sheet that checks off basic activities (played with friends, took a walk, listened to a story).  It also notes the specific times she napped and what and when she ate.

• Until about a month ago we got a daily sheet with all of the info on it (what they did, naps, bottles, diapers). Now they've actually switched to an app so I can see all of that realy time on my phone.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Since we do in home, we just get a verbal account. But sometimes if my husband picks up DS I get a very vague account of what happened. DS has leveled out on what he does during the day, so we usually only hear if something strange or abnormal (

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

• Thanks ladies. 

imageKristinmo:
    Until about a month ago we got a daily sheet with all of the info on it (what they did,
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We get a sheet every day, with what comes in and out (eww), as well as activites am and pm. They do categories every day, like language, sensory, physical, and cognitive, then they put the specific activity, like practice standing.
    For my little man...I only knew you in my heart. D&C 3/1/11 EDD 9/8/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagebearsbearsbears:
    We get a daily report card with information on how much B ate, drank, peed, pooped, and slept. 
    </
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • No, we do an in-home and they leave her bottles out so i can see how much she ate as I collect them for the day.

I do a quick "status check" when I pick her up, but honestly, it is better for me to just trust that they know how to change diapers

• We do get a written daily report of how much and what our LO ate. If we are curious about diaper changes we can look at a whiteboard at the changing station. It also says how well he napped and for how long. There's a place for comments and its usually

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We get a sheet with what she ate and with who, diapers changes and who did them, nap times, and what activities she did.  There's a space at the top for us to add things if we need to (fussy today, didn't sleep well, extra hungry, etc).  There's

Married DH 7/30/11

CSC arrived 5/7/12 

CHC arrived 6/2/14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"