2nd Trimester

XP Diaper bags

Coming to join this board and am curious what cute diaper bags you ladies have found that are affordable but cute, too? So many are ugly and/or an arm and a leg. Oy. Thanks!

Me: 29 / Hubster: 31
Married July 2010
DC #1 Oct 2013
DC #2 EDD June 2016

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: XP Diaper bags

• A friend is sending me her GRX8 Baby Traveller Diaper Bag. She said it is in great condition, since she had two of them.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have a really nice expensive Petunia Picklebottom boxy backpack, a middle of the road Eddie Bauer one...and my bag of choice...

https://www.eddiebauer.com/catalog/product

DS1 8/2011. DS2 8/2013.

• Loading the player...
  • I found mine at the Kate Spade outlet this weekend. It's the Stevie baby bag. It was on sale so I got it for 175. A little pricey but its nylon, so pretty durable, has stroller straps, changing pad, and lots of pockets. And it's really cute! When it's don
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Personally I love the JJ Cole Collection of Diaper bags as they do not necessarily look like diaper bags.

This is what I am buying:

https://jjcolecollections.com/

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image+MrsV+:
    I found mine at the Kate Spade outlet this weekend. It's the Stevie baby bag. It was on sale so I got it for 175. A li
    photo crunchy_zps41233998.gifimagephoto crunchy_zps41233998.gif
    My baby is ONE!!

• My hubby surprised me with the Petunia Pickle Bottom City Carryall that I have had my eyes on. :) Love it!

• I'm buying the Skip Hop Studio (only $65 if you buy from Amazon vs. buying from skip hop directly or BRU). This will be my every day bag.

I might also splurge and buy this gorgeous fuschia colored Tory Burch diaper bag that I saw at Nordstrom as

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• I went through 4 diaper bags with DS before I bought the Skip Hop Studio tote. It was a little pricy (paid $80 new) but it was worth every single penny.

I'm a self-proclaime

imageimageimage

• I got a Kate Spade Stevie bag at the outlets- I can't wait to use it! I paid about $140 for it. It doesn't look very diaper bag-ish. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"