April 2013 Moms

It's APRIL!

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Re: It's APRIL!

• This was my first thought this morning!! I can't believe it's actually April!

Easter was great, feeling okay but ready to go whenever he is ready!!

• Whoa-hoo!  This weekend was extremely productive for us.  We ran last minute errands and cleaned the house from top to bottom.  My due date was yesterday and I'm feeling like there is no end in sight so my goals this week are to rest and ma
    image BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • none5none5 member

I feel like I need a therapist. I'm worried about baby's position. I really don't think he/she will ever come. And I'm currently wishing we lived far away from our [my husband's] family because I am not looking forward to the unsolicited advice an

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Just posted the same thing on my Fb!! Woot! Feeling great, tired today but we did a ton of running yesterday. Looking forward to some am yoga and 3 miles on the elliptical :) 

happy April, girls!! 

Met: 1/21/2005
    Married: 6/27/2008
    DS: 3/14/2010 Planned, PG first try
    M/C 6/2012
    DD: 4/22/2013 Planned, UnDx Infertility, PG on our own
    BFP: 10/28/2016 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE! 
    M/C 12/12/2016
    BFP: 10/27/2017 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE
    EDD: 7/2/2018

Babysizer Manly Pregnancy Tracker
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Feeling? Tired, sore, heavy and ready for baby to be here. Since I am living abroad, I totally missed the Easter thing, which I am a bit sad about. The good news is that my mom is flying in tomorrow to be here for when baby arrives and she is brings some
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageCoffeeMonster19:

I feel mostly ok, I have had several hour or two long periods of a ton of BHs mixed with real contractions th

If somebody thinks they're a hedgehog, presumably you just give 'em a mirror and a few pictures of hedgehogs and tell them to sort it out for themselves.-Douglas Adams
  • Super sick yesterday followed by being up all night with really uncomfortable contractions every 4.5 minutes. That meant being on the phone with L&D for awhile. Finally I decided to say screw it and go back to bed (hoping that I wouldn't wake up with
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • WAHHH!  So crazy!  I can't believe it is here!!!  I am so excited/terrified!

BFP #1: 08/17/2012  DD1 born 05/01/2013

BFP #2: 07/31/2015  M/C 09/23/2015 (11.5 weeks)

BFP #3: 12/16/2015 DD2 born 8/27/2016
  • I am so glad April is here!  Looking forward to seeing when LO arrives!  Weekend was wonderful, but busy.  I am really stressing about our living situation.  We likely won't be closing on our  house until after LO arrives. Our

• Very Exciting!!!!   Things have flown by and just can't believe we are only a couple weeks away.  I'm going to try to stay busy to keep my mind off the waiting!
  • imagenyki06:
    Super sick yesterday followed by being up all night with really uncomfortable contractions every 4.5 minutes. That mea

• imageburneyonboard:

imagenyki
  • I can't believe we made it to April either!  Yay April!!  I really thought we were going to have a March baby.

Weekend was good.  Spent yesterday with the ILs which was actually a lot of fun.  I am completely done with being p

• Yea!  Still 2.5 weeks till EDD, and LO can keep cooking until then.  Sure I'm getting a bit uncomfortable, but taking care of a newborn with a toddler & still dealing with wrapping up our house renovations is a little overwhelming! 

• I am both excited and terrified that I could have a baby any day now.  Well, hopefully in 19 days, but you never know.  All the gear is ready, mentally/emotionally I flip back and forth between being ready and not ready.  Doesn't matter

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Holy crap.... I can't believe we'll be having babies this month!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • This has been my favorite pregnancy, by far. I'm so happy to say that I'll meet my daughter this month!
    Isaac Levi 4/26/09 : BFP#2 - MC 9w : Ezra John 6/26/11 : Miriam Joy 4/12/13 : Naomi Ann 9/2/14

• Can't believe we are finally to April! We are having babies THIS month, my son is 6 today, and will be a big brother soon! : so excited
  • Oh very sick at the moment, head cold, sinus infection, ear aches the whole thing, miserable miserable. Hope the doctor can fix me up, because I'm getting worse not better... :/
  • Brandon woke me up this morning by saying it is April then I laid in bed crying. I am still in shock.
    Married to Brandon since 2/14/06
    Twin Girls born on January 1st 2012:Brooklyn Avery(Brooke) & Eliana Meredith(Ellie)
    Ellie and Brooke both have Juvenile Diabetes
    Adopted a Brother and Sister in January of 2012
    Levi Ryan-October 25th 2007 and Caroline Paige(Carly)-July 23rd 2009
    Jonah Samuel born April 21st 2013
    Expecting Baby #6-June 2014!
  • We have the same due date... I can't believe how quickly it's arriving. Like you, this has kind of flown by... I've also been really lucky to have an easy pregnancy.
    Amanda

Nov siggy challenge: animals eating Thanksgiving food

BabyFruit Ticker
    Rhys - born 04.17.2013
    Harry - born 04.18.2016
  • I wonder if we have our first April baby yet...
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • SO excited! I'm really happy I made it to April. Now I'm ready for LO to just get here already.  I'm due on the 14th, but because of preexisting conditions, I'm probably going to be induced early.  I'm hoping I'll get an induction date at my app
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Anniversary

BFP #1: 5/10/12; 5/22/12: pregnancy deemed not viable (probably CP)
    BFP #2: 8/2/12; Due date: 4/14/13, DD born 4/5/2013
    BFP #3: 11/2/14, Due date: 7/7/15
  • I can't believe it's already April! I woke up this morning and thought... Holy ****, I'm having a baby this month! Ahh it's still surreal! 
    BabyFetus Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"