Georgia Babies

princess for hire?

anybody ever have a princess come to their daughter's birthday? we need a back up plan b/c of the rain this weekend and i wanted a recommendation from someone. Thanks!!!!
Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: princess for hire?

• We used Copy Cats for Kids in September for Abigail's 4th birthday. We had Ariel come and she was a HUGE hit. Highly recommend. And they are very reasonably priced. 

<span style="font-family:'.HelveticaNeueUI';font-size:15

Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • We also used Copy Cats. We had Cinderella come. The kids loved her!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • stewzstewz member
    AWESOME!!! THANK YOU! I do have a quick question about how this works and what I need to do beforehand. I live in town in a smaller bungalow house and was having it outside b/c of that reason with a jumpy house and all. However, since it's going to rain &
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • To prep for the princess? Nothing. I just had to have a small table and chair for her to use. She'll call you and you can ask her what all she needs.
    Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • No prep. We had our party in our bungalow. She set up in a small space and we have 16 kids. Just a heads up, The Cinderella we had wore a TON of makeup, the kids didn't care though
  • Darth Vader came to Gavin's birthday- it was a last minute surprise from his uncle.  OMG- best thing ever.  He still talks about it all the time and asks if he can come over for dinner. 

• We used copycats as well and had Rapunzel come out for my DD's 5th bday. The kids loved her and had a blast! Similar to Cinderella, she wore a lot of make-up and a low-cut Rapunzel dress. All the adults got a good laugh, but the kids were oblivious. There
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • We used The Little House of Art... you can book the princess directly through them. The same girl does all of the princesses and she is awesome!! She does facepainting and a magic show. I highly recommend her!  She is so great with the kids. I hav

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"