November 2013 Moms

First time momma!

First of all I'd like to say hello to all the other November mommys!! This is my first baby I must say I've experienced so many emotions over the past few days. We found out we were expecting last Friday. I've not been to the doctor yet and I am super anxious due to having to wait until I'm 8weeks. We had two positive test and I have not had my period for 6 weeks. Over the past month I have had lower abdominal pain and several period like symptoms but no peroid..Should I be concerned!?

Re: First time momma!

• No I think it's normal. I'm 6w2d and last week I had a lot of cramping and stomach aches like I was going to get my period. The doctor told me it was normal as long as there was no blood and the cramps weren't severe. Morning sickness kicked in last night
  • Cramping in early pregnancy is normal, as well as sore breasts and heightened smell. If you are cramping AND bleeding, I would call the doctor. Otherwise, my doctor just suggested I drink a lot of water to try to ease cramps.
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats and welcome!
  • Congrats and welcome! All that is normal...I swore for 3-4 days period was coming before I got BFP, even POAS 2 days prior and got NOTHING until 10 minutes later (faintest line, threw them out figured evap line) 
    Nichole Tampa, FL
  • Congrats! I am pregnant with my first and I am currently 6 weeks. I would not be concerned. I've had the same symptoms for the past 2 weeks and when I asked my doctor, they said it was normal due to round ligament. Your uterus is growing and stretching. A
  • Ditto! My first as well, and haven't had morning sickness at all - just cramping, bloating, and heartburn.  First appointment today!!
  • Welcome and congrats! Cramps are normal, just everything moving out the way to make room and baby settling in for the next nine months.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"