Snarky and T-TTC

Easter plans?

Do you have any plans for Easter?

Yesterday, we dyed eggs, planted beans, lettuce and corn in our garden, had an Easter egg hunt at home and went to see the Easter bunny. My niece's birthday party is today. Tomorrow, we will do an Easter basket for DD and go to church with my parents then relax! Busy weekend!
Carly
(Former UN: iloveshanej)

Birdie born 05/01/2007
Rainbow Surprise Baby due 05/26/2017                                          

Potato Launcher

Re: Easter plans?

• We're going to paint wooden eggs today [DD1 is highly allergic, so we don't normally have eggs in the house]. We'll have a little egg hunt tomorrow morning and then lunch at the IL's.
    someecardscom - Im well on my way to getting absolutely nothing done today
    DD1: allergic to eggs & dairy Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    c/p 4/1/11

DD2: milk and soy protein intolerant, allergic to eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, bananasBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    MSPI Moms Check-In Blog
  • Painting eggs is an awesome idea especially for egg allergies!
    Carly

Birdie born 05/01/2007

Potato Launcher

• Loading the player...
  • gidgegidge member
    We didn't do anything special but it was at least nice enough to get outside!  We went for a long walk Sat and Sun.   It made me realize how totally out of shape I am!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Nice weather is always awesome!I couldn't take a long walk if I tried, haha!
    Carly

Birdie born 05/01/2007

Potato Launcher

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"