August 2013 Moms

Jake Ody is here!

I had my RPC on March 27! Jake was born at 2:27pm weighing in at 6lbs 1oz....such a tiny Little man... We got discharged today and are just settling in...my 3 yr old son is so glad we are back but of,course he had a temp and croup,,, uggg.....looks like first night home may be a tough one.....my section went well and recovery is going well. Have to stay low key,for the next week, docs orders!!! I hope Arils baby's that are also coming soon, specially those first time,mothers, the best f Lucia,,,, my,advice is to just relax and anticipate it not going exactly how you feel or planned it may...but not matter what a safe baby and safe mommy is all that matters.,

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers After years of struggling with infertility issues (PCOS since I was 16) and 15 medicated cycles we finally got blessed with our son. We got lucky with our 7th IUI using stims...Now we are back on the roller coaster to try for another miracle..IVF cycle in May resulted in a chemical pregnancy. 2 snowbabies FET 7/16-transferred 2 blastocyst...Faint bfp 4dp5dt! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Jake Ody is here!

• Are you an August 2013 mom?

Anniversary
    When you've been married this long, you need a ticker to remind you.

Baby Boy M - 08/01/2013 

Expecting Baby Bean February 2017
  • Did you mean to post on April?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats! (I think you might be on the wrong board though. ;) )
  • Congrats! I think its supposed to be April 2013 but YAY! I'm glad Mommy and Baby are healthy!
    Eat your food people. You are pregnant, not made of glass. ~PrimRoseMama
    The Benes Boys were born 9/3/13! woooo
    imageimage
  • Congratulations! I love the name!

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to be over, it's about learning how to dance in the rain." -Unknown

Married 3-1-08  |  Nathan 11-24-08  |  Kaelyn 11-30-10  |  Alicia  8-17-13

• My heart stopped when I first read the title! Glad she has the wrong BMB. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I was just thinking this was a reaaaallly  F-ed up April Fool's joke.

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

• imageL&R70707:
    I was just thinking this was a reaaaallly  F-ed up April Fool's joke.

I was thinki

imageimageimageimage

• imageack2002:
    My heart stopped when I first read the title! Glad she has the wrong BMB. 

This!
    </

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imagelkobriant:

imageack2002:
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"