December 2013 Moms

Telling people

Who have you shared you news with so far?

Re: Telling people

• We each were allowed to tell one person, DH told his cousin and I told my bff. We are not telling parents until mothers day, then everyone else after that. I would tell everyone today if I could but since we had a recent mc, we want to be sure the baby

imageimage

• We told my family and DH's family today. They were happy for us, but not as excited as with our first. That was kind of a bummer.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I have told 2 friends DH told 2 friends and we told my parents. We are waiting to tell my MIL because she's not the best at keeping secrets so we will wait to tell her until we are ready for everyone to know. It's so hard to keep it a secret!
  • We told our parents and siblings yesterday, but we are not telling anyone else for awhile.

BFP #1 : 3/20/13 | EDD: 12/1/13 | MC: 4/15/13 

BFP #2: 1/9/14 | EDD: 9/21/14  

Welcomed our rainbow bear on 8/31/14

My Chart | All are Welcome

• We told our immediate families this weekend, and my grandmother (we were visiting and rarely get to see her face-to-face) I did have a minor freak out that we told so early, but that passed and everyone is excited for us. If the worst happens, I know t

• imagekatiejanie26:
    We told my family and DH's family today. They were happy for us, but not as excited as with our first. That was kind
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We agreed to not tell anyone until the 2nd trimester.  Only one of my friends knew we had been ttc so I told her.  Hearing her excitement makes it difficult to not keep telling people, but I still want to wait till I know this kid is healthy bef
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Probably after our 8 week ultrasound for family/close friends. 3rd trimester for everyone. I'll probably need to tell people at my gym soon for safety reasons.
    It was hard keeping it hidden over Easter! I pretended to have wine with dinner. And I
  • I have told my sister and BFF, but no one else. We decided to keep it hush until we hear a heartbeat and know for sure that it's real : it's soooo hard to not blab. My grandma asked me for another baby last night and I had to lie!!!
  • I told my mom and a few close coworkers.

We MC earlier this year so we are waiting till 2nd trimester to tell everybody else, including my dad and DH's parents. We don't want to dissappoint anybody again bc they took it so hard.

<P
    imageimage

• imageMrsC731:
    imagekatiejanie
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I feel like I am crazy because I've told people. We didn't want to keep it a secret. But I feel like half of the people's reaction is "oh my gosh are you crazy you're telling us this early!" My thought is even if something happens to the baby I was and am
  • I haven't even told dh yet. The girls in my moms group are the only ones that know so far. I'm gonna tell hubby this week. Maybe next week. Lol. It's our 2nd so I want to come up with something to surprise him.
    Pregnancy Ticker BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I haven't even told dh yet. The girls in my moms group are the only ones that know so far. I'm gonna tell hubby this week. Maybe next week. Lol. It's our 2nd so I want to come up with something to surprise him.
    Pregnancy Ticker BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"