2nd Trimester
Options

Headaches...should I be concerned?

All day Friday I couldn't get rid of my headaches (on one side) and woke up this morning with a dull ache but still present.  Should I be concerned and when do I call doctor?

Re: Headaches...should I be concerned?

• Options
    Have you tried Sudafed or anything different than Tylenol? Something different might help. I'd say if you try as much as you can to relieve it yourself, then you should call the doctor.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

photo f67a54b1-ddce-4538-bf7e-65a79c0165f1_zps84df8eb7.jpg
  • Options
    Try a little caffeine. I had headaches for weeks and the only thing that got rid if them each day was a cup of coffee or a soda. I asked my dr and he said it was fine and that a number if his patients will save their caffeine intake for the day for when t
    TTC 1/2010 DH Dx - Azoospermia 2/2011
    Hysteroscopy 3/2011 2 Polyps removed 4/2011
    DH on Clomid / Arimidex to address hormonal issues - Sperm found July 2011!
    IVF #1 September 2011 - ER 9/8/2011- 8R, 5M - icsi - 1 made it to transfer - BFFN :-(
    IVF #2 Lucky November 2011 - ER 11/25/2011 - 15 eggs!, 13 mature, 10 fertilized with isci - 7 made it to transfer! Transferred 1 - 8 cell and 2 - 7 cell. BFP!!!!
    1st U/S - Twins! 2nd U/S - 3 heartbeats!!! - HOLY COW!!!
    Prayers for our take home babies!
    2 babies born on 3/27/12 and lost. Last baby born on 3/29/12 and lost at 20 weeks.
    My angels grew wings shortly after birth.
    Ahava Raisel, Matisyahu Nissim & Zev Chaim - Mommy and Daddy will always love you.
    IVF #3 July 2012 - ER 7/17/2012 - 10 R. 5 F. 4 made it to ET
    Transferred 2 on 7/20/2012 no snow babies :-(
    Beta on 7/31/2012 = BFMFN
    A miracle gift expected to come to us through adoption around 9/2012
    Baby girl adopted - Birth Mother changed her mind and took the baby back
    IVF #4 October 2012 - New RE. Doing PGD Testing. 8 R, 7F, 2 made it to 5 day blast for PDG testing. Both Normal (Thank you G-d!!!) 1 boy and 1 girl
    transferred one beautiful 5day blast (girl)
    Please G-d the almighty one - let this be our take home baby!
    Beta #1 158, Beta #2 318, 1 Absolutely magnificent HB at 175! Thank you G-d!!!
    Baby Girl born August 5th. Thank you G-d for our precious miracle.
    AMA. PAIF & SAIF always welcome - I need all the prayers I can get!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Are you staying hydrated? Eating enough? Sometimes w my stomach all moved around in there, I don't realize I'm hungry until I get a hunger headache. Not drinking enough water could do it too.

• Options
    Caffeine and Tylenol.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    My Doc OKed the use of excedrin migraine for me. It has aspirin, acetaminophen and caffeine in it. The caffeine really does help. Fatty foods as well or supplements like fish oil. I used to pick up some french fries from a fast food place to take with my
  • Options
    I have had the worst headache this entire 2nd trimester. They are the worst and Tylenol doesn't touch them. I haven't been worrying about them just making sure I'm eating enough, drinking enough, and getting a bit more sleep. I hope you feel better soon!
    Me: 32
    DH: 37
    Married: May 24, 2008
    TTC #2 since: June 2020
  • Options
    We tend to get get headaches while being pregnant due to nausea, fatigue, hunger, or decrease in blood pressure. Taking acetaminophen such as tylenol can help. Also, food and rest can help.
  • Options
    Last week I had a headache that lasted 4 days... Tylenol helped for about 2 hours at a time.  I had a dull to severe ache constantly and when I would change position it would spike to feeling like someone was hammering my skull from the inside. &nbsp
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"