Pregnant after 35
Options

Just found out today...

Im new to this website. I just found out today that im pregnant. My est. due date is November 24th, 2013 and i'm still in disbelief. I'll be 42 years in August and i thought i was going through premenopause...What a shocker when the nurse at the clinic told me i was def. pregnant. I asked her if she had grabbed the wrong test! I'm really scared too!!! Anyways, i hope to meet others like me.
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Just found out today...

• Options
    I have you beat!  I found out I was pregnant at 42, and will deliver the end of next month at 43!  There are many of us older ladies on here and you'll get lots of support.  My husband and I have a middle schooler and high schooler, and wer

**DD1 - 7/9/98**

**DS - 11/9/00**

**DD2 - 4/30/13**

• Options
    Last October, I thought that I could no longer get pregnant.... and now I see that I was very wrong! I am now 40 years old and 30 weeks pregnant. It was quite a shock as I have two boys in college... so we are starting over! This pregnancy has been very h
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome to the board, there are a lot of great ladies on tb and I think you will find lots of support here!  There are many different stories and many of us are scared for one reason or another.  Some, like myself, are dealing with multiple preg
    Me:41, DH:41 Positive for MTHFR mutations- one copy C677T, one copy A1298C. One daughter born on Thanksgiving in 2013. Six losses.
  • Options
    Hi and congratulations!! I'm also 42, will be 43 when LO comes. Like you I thought I was closer to menopause than maternity, I was shocked when I found out I was pregnant, it took awhile to sink in. I'm excited and scared, but I think that being scared is
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I want to thank you ladies for replying and making me feel like I'm not alone. I just joined this website yesterday and i feel welcomed already and like i have some online friends that are awesome ladies.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    ...and GOBLU1274 I'm def. going to check out the Nov. 2013 boards. Ty for suggesting.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations and welcome to the board!!

me:40; DH:41; 4/30/12 1st visit with RE; 6/30/12 IUI #1 BFN; 7/19/12 IUI cancelled (overmedicated); 8/2/12 IUI cancelled (cyst); 9/1/12 IUI #2 BFP! EDD 5/28/13; 10/9/12 1st U/S at 7w3d--missed m/c (trisomy 16) D&C 10/19/12; karyotyping results normal!; 1/31/13 IUI #3 BFP! EDD 10/25/13 Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!  I'll be 45 in August and having my 4th in September - I also have DD's in HS and MS and a DS in preschool.  We are having a girl, too.  It is so different when you have the built in help and the older kids are great! 
    Jessica (44) married to DH (50) for 17 years DD - 3/27/98 DD - 01/11/01 DS - 09/30/08
  • Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!  It takes a while to really sink in!  I will be 45 in August and this LO is due in September.  I can relate to the "shocker" part as I thought I must be going through premenopause, too.  Good luck!
    Jessica (44) married to DH (50) for 17 years DD - 3/27/98 DD - 01/11/01 DS - 09/30/08
  • Options

Congratulations! I am 38 and this one was a shock for us too.  It's scary at first, but once it sets in you're going to be so excited.  Best of luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"