Birthday Parties

3rd birthday party

Which would you choose?

Bounce House place?

Chuck E Cheese?

Gymboree?

Also, DD goes to daycare. Is it rude to invite one or two kids from class? Or do I have to invite them all? I think there are like 12, plus I have like 10 kids from my friends.

Re: 3rd birthday party

• I would send a treat to school if you don't want to invite them all. By three they're starting to talk about their birthdays, so IMO it's the whole class or nobody at all.

I would do Gymboree I guess. I hate the canned birthday party places, but

• For 3 a year old, I would choose Gymboree.  They will gear the activites towards the age group.

I agree with Kate regarding the invites and treat.  You might check with the daycare anyway.  Both daycares DS attended had a rule th

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imageKateMW:

I would send a treat to school if you don't want to invite them all. By three they're starting to talk about t

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • NydaPNydaP member

I'd go with Gymboree.  

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Thanks ladies. I was kind of gearing toward Gymboree. We call Chuck E Cheese a germfest and we are going to a party at a bounce house. The only problem is that some of my friend's children are a little bit older (5 and 6) and DD has cousins on DH's side t
  • hmp1hmp1 member

With a wider range of ages, I would do bounce house. If they were all the same age, I would do Gymboree.

I invited the entire daycare class (8 kids) and 3 came. I had the teacher hand out the invites for me. If you are not inviting the entire cla

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"