Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Please recommend your bottle

Please recommend your bottle...I'm looking at either Comotomo or MaM Anti-Colic....but not sure if those are gimicky or if plain bottles work just as well. TIA

Re: Please recommend your bottle

• Options
    I found the Avent ones you can get in the grocery store work best for us.  Baby likes them , they're convenient and cheap.
    Anniversary 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I've used a lot of bottles being a nanny before a mommy, and my favorite has always been the Born Free glass bottles.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Avent Naturals in glass is what DS likes. I love glass bottles, they heat up quicker.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imageNana_Osaki06:

Avent Naturals in glass is what DS likes. I love glass bottles, they heat up quicker.

</BLOCKQU
  • Options

Love the Dr. Brown bottles...baby has minimal gas 

• Options
    We use he playtex bottles with the drop in liners. We really like them because we can push all the air out and it's super simple clean up!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We LOVE the Similac bottles! Has helped a ton with his gas and fussiness. I also the the shape and the 'mixer' part in the middle

• Options
    Playtex Ventaire Wide bottles are what LO settled on, and I was super excited about it because they are some of the cheapest kinds out there! Thank you baby for not making me pay insane amounts of money per bottle.
  • Options
    We've been using tommee tippee since we started DS on bottles and they seem to work well for him. We just tried the Born Free bottles and they seem pretty good too!
  • Options
    Tommee tippee was what she took the first 3 months.. Then decided she hared them and would only nurse. Now she only takes the first years breast flow. and i had to use a nipple shield over the nipples to convince her to take them.

• Options
    I really like Tommee Tippee.
  • Options
    We tried Avent first. They worked fine, but our pedi recommended Dr. Brown to reduce gas and we noticed a huge difference.  We've been using them exclusively since.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    2013 Books Read 11/52
    my read shelf:
    Lauren (SnShne322)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Another one for Dr. Brown. DD loves it and gives her almost no gas.
  • Options
    I like tommee tippee. They seem to be easier for her to hold too because they're more wide than tall
  • Options
    We use Tommie Tippie and LO does great with them. I only decided on trying them versus other brands forst because I liked how they looked, which I realize is lame, but honest.

Anniversary g

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

DS can be gassy so we use wide neck Dr. Brown after cousin used them too. Worth every penny! Yes more pieces to clean but put them in a tub in the sink, soak 'em & rinse, you're done. Love that we can mix a bottle in the run & after shaking it

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"