April 2013 Moms

Nasty head cold

I've been lucky the whole pregnancy to not have picked up any flus or colds, up until now, have a killer sore throat, nothing soothes it, congestion, sore neck, headache and all. Being sick this late into pregnancy drains you! Any good remedies you ladies know of? I've been drinking tons of warm tea with honey, to stay hydrated, it hurts to swallow, and of course resting all day as much as possible.

Re: Nasty head cold

• I just got over being sick and I agree, it does suck. Coughing is even worse when you pee a little bit every time. 

Take Tylenol if you have a fever as it is dangerous for LO if you get too hot. Other than that, I don't have any advice

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I've been battling a light version of this since Thursday.  Not quite bad enough to take something for, but bad enough to not be sleeping well. It sucks.

I did have a bad version of this cold back in the winter and my OB was ok with

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you. I'm only getting much worse but have a doctor appt today, now have 2 awful ear aches that kept me up all night and more signs of infection in my sinus too. May need some antibiotic to get rid of this. :/ yuck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"