July 2013 Moms
Options

Hilarious Emotional Wreck

Ugh, you guys, I literally spent all of yesterday crying. I was upset because of a snafu with the date for the shower which, since this is NOT a big deal, was kind of baffling, but I couldn't stop. Then I cried because my mom was being nice to me, and because DH brought me ice cream, and THEN I wrapped it all up by crying about a State Farm commercial.

Seriously, when will the hormones let me out of their grip??
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Hilarious Emotional Wreck

• Options
    lol i feel your pain..i broke down because i couldn't find the title to my car to switch my plates over
    Expecting Lyla May Hayden on July 4th, 2013
  • Options
    Lol its okay its perfectly normal. I bawled hysterically because my aunt told me I couldn't have rigatoni at my baby shower even though I had a friend offer to make it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagesantoriello21:
    Lol its okay its perfectly normal. I bawled hysterically because my aunt told me I couldn't have rigatoni at my baby
  • Options
    imagelalvillar06:
    imagesantoriello21
  • Options
    I haven't been too emotional this pregnancy but I used to cry at this dog food commercial when I was pregnant with DS2. My SO still brings it up!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    I am a disaster today. I didn't sleep very well last night and apparently I am spending the morning in tears. Which will be awkward in 4 minutes when I am leading a work call!
    babysizer.com pregnancy ticker

• Options
    MRadsMRads member

imagescarlett1978:
    I am a disaster today. I didn't sleep very well last night and apparently I am spending the morning in tears. Wh

Baby boy 7.10.13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"