Cloth Diapering

What size for flats?

How do you know what size to get for prefolds or flats? They have length and width measurements but I don't know how to convert that. :/ On phone so I can't see the FAQS to look for answers there. I'd like to give prefolds a try instead of just having pockets/fitted/aios. Thanks!
photo 531db2b9-4d83-4d72-a50b-074d44f8cd51_zps7e3cb247.jpg

Re: What size for flats?

• Depends on the size of the baby. I have newborn, infant, and premium sized prefolds. My son is 15 lbs and I think he's about ready for the premium sized prefolds. I think before 15-18 lbs get infant size, after get premium.

Flats are typically on

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I was looking at the Sbish flats. The smalls are 13.5x12. Would that fit a 12ish lb baby?
    photo 531db2b9-4d83-4d72-a50b-074d44f8cd51_zps7e3cb247.jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • imagebuttabean14:
    I was looking at the Sbish flats. The smalls are 13.5x12. Would that fit a 12ish lb baby?
    <
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagebuttabean14:
    I was looking at the Sbish flats. The smalls are 13.5x12. Would that fit a 12ish lb baby?
    <

• I didn't know much about flats but wanted to try them.  I decided to order the Diaper Rite brand from diaperjunction.com, because they were the biggest I could find, at 32 x 32.  My son is 14 months and 23.5 lbs and I feel like they are a little
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"