3rd Trimester
Options

31 weeks, and baby is REALLY Active...

Oh, my this little boy of mine is extremely active, no complaints here! I feel like he is bruising me all over... and it seems he can reach from my bladder to my throat!! He has some power in those punches and kicks!! Is this normal? It seems he goes 24/7!

Re: 31 weeks, and baby is REALLY Active...

• Options
    jlpevjlpev member
    O yes!!! It will calm down closer to delivery BC the run out of room. My son was extremely active and my daughter is being the same. I love it!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    My baby is too! Sometimes I wonder how she doesn't tire herself out more often lol 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Feeling the same here! Love/hate it. Lol

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Same here!  I describe it as swimming laps in my uterus.  Either I don't remember, or this guy is a lot more active than DS was.  He keeps me up at night and is already moving around again when I wake up in the morning. 
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Mine is more active this time around, too. DS1 was "normal" to me, had his active periods and his calm periods in the womb. He ended up being a total handful (a wonderful, sweet handful, though) outside of the womb. However, it does make me a little nervo
    natural m/c 7.1.10 :|: sticky baby 4.25.11 :|: #2 due 5.18.13 BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"