February 2013 Moms
Options

MSPI-xp

anybody else trying to avoid dairy and soy? Man, it's in everything. I haven't seen a huge improvement, but I have to do this for at least a month to know that I've at least tried everything. And I have at least noticed his gas doesn't smell horrific as much, his stool is getting more normal color and less stinky...but still horribly fussy.

Any tips on recipes?

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: MSPI-xp

• Options
    It has made a world of difference in our little guy. We saw a change in two days and after a week and a half it's getting even better. It's hard because its in everything, but I've found a lot of good blogs and recipes just from googling Dairy Free Nursin
  • Options
    I am soy free and I only eat grass-fed dairy and meat. It is hard. My latest motto is to avoid anything with a label, which means making almost everything from scratch. I google recipes and substitute what I need to substitute.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have been dairy and soy free for 2 weeks.  We haven't seen any improvement yet.  In fact yesterday she had a stinky poop and she's had stinky gas yesterday and today. These are new symptoms for us, so I'm starting to think its something else.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Baby BROTHER is on the way! ~ EDD 6/12/2015
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Our pedi also advised avoiding foods like beans, gas causing veggies and such, which I'm not terribly sold on but I'm attempting to elliminate it all and then add those thing slowly.

Do garbonzo beans/chick peas count as beans?  I love humm

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I am avoiding obvious dairy like milk, cheese, yogurt, and ice cream. Like you said, milk is literally in almost everything, even bread. DD's symptoms aren't bad enough for me to totally give everything up. She seems more congested than she should be, has
    PCOS with long, irregular cycles
    First round of Clomid in May 2012= BFP #1, DD born January 2013 
    BFP #2 in January 2014, DS born September 2014

View Full Size Image     View Full Size Image   

• Options
    imagesararn2004:

anybody else trying to avoid dairy and soy? Man, it's in everything. I haven't seen a huge improvement, but I have

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"