September 2011 Moms
Options

18 months vaccine

I'm having a battle about if I'm gonna take him to get it or not after reading [and a friend told me about it too] about how that vaccines is highly related to autisim because one of it's ingredients is called timerosal and this contains mercury. What do you think?

Re: 18 months vaccine

• Options
    There's a lot of research that has been done and they have yet to find a positive correlation between the vaccines and autism that is significant enough to conclude it is putting children at risk. The risk is very small in comparison to the other risks fo
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    The study that linked vaccines to autism has been totally debunked. Vaccines do not cause autism. 
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imagePips09:
    The study that linked vaccines to autism has been totally debunked. Vaccines do not cause autism. 
    </BLOCKQU
    Mama to two sweet girls
    DD1 Feb 2010
    DD2 Sept 2011

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Sorry to have posted and run hehe I read an article that it said that is because all the vaccines they get before they are 3 which has that ingredient. I know that the one he needs now is to reinforce. I'm still reading and putting things on a balance. I'

• Options
    imagememali26:

imagePips09:</stro

• Options

imagePips09:
    </BLOCKQU
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    The doctor that did the "study" saying vaccines (particularly MMR) are related to autism admitted he made up the data. He has been stripped of his medical license. There is no data supporting a link between vaccines and autism. 
    "From the moment I first saw you, the second that you were born, I knew that you were the love of my life" Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Me: 35, DH: 40
    TTC # 2 since 8/13, Dx: unexplained secondary infertility
    Clomid cycles 7/14 & 8/14= BFN
    IUI # 1 (clomid) 8/27/14= BFN
    IUI # 2 (clomid and follistim) 9/25/14= BFN
    IUI # 3 (femara and follistim) 10/23/14= BFN
    IUI # 4 (femara and follistim) 11/20/14= BFN
    12/12/14- saline sono shows two polyps
    2/15- two uterine polyps and "schmutz" (RE's words) removed
    8/15- surprise BFP! Beta #1 70 Beta #2 150 
  • Options
    Not only is there no link between autism and vaccines (even back when vaccines did contain thimerisol), thimerisol was removed from vaccines years ago.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Ditto everyone else. Also, remember that vaccines also rely n most of the population getting them (herd immunity).  diseases like whooping cough are now coming back because people aren't vaccinating. It's is putting people who can't be vaccinated due
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

It's a second dose of a vaccine he's already had once.  

oa1
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

? Voted Cool Cat ~ 2012 Sweetpea Mom Awards ?

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options

I'm with the others. I'm very pro-vaccines and will take any that are offered.

The rewards far outweigh the risk. And like people said, the autism link has not held up to real science.

I personally think it is extremely irresponsible n

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"