sex wimp — The Bump
Pregnant after a Loss

sex wimp

I am yet to have sex since we found out. I am not sure what I am terrified of...maybe my mc in November that made me feel breakable? DH is amazing and supportive but enough is enough! Idk but regardless any words of advice

Someone on my birth month board recommended I post here...I thought it was a great idea

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: sex wimp

• I haven't had sex since I found out either.  I think once I get reach the markers of the pervious losses I will feel better about it....I think.
    photo fb29a895-732c-493b-b5f1-15ac16bff5b5_zps53c7f13d.jpg BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageLilyBean06:
    I haven't had sex since I found out either. nbsp;I think once I get reach the markers of the pervious losses I will fee

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Loading the player...
  • imageJamieWM:
    imageLilyBean06
    photo fb29a895-732c-493b-b5f1-15ac16bff5b5_zps53c7f13d.jpg BabyFetus Ticker
  • Hubby was very accepting of my fears, but I found they seemed to ease off quite a bit after passing the point where we MC back in June.  We took things really easy the first time, and I think that that is the key, it also helped that hubby said we wi

BFP #1 09/15/09, MMC 09/28/09
    BFP #2 06/04/12, EDD 02/09/13, MC at 6w3d on 06/18/12
    BFP #3 01/16/13, EDD 10/04/13, Born 09/17/13

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• It was scary for me at first too. We talked about it, and decided if it got uncomfortable to stop. It won't make you miscarry, but u may spot. Thankfully, every time I orgasm, baby starts moving a bunch. It is kind of comforting.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BabyFetus Ticker
  • With two of our previous losses we had sex a day or two before the loss. This time we have both agreed that sex isn't worth it. So we're on self-imposed pelvic rest for the duration. As difficult it might be in the short term it isn't worth the anxiety. <
    BFP #1 - Missed M/C, D&C 3.21.11

BFP #2 - Sylvie V. Q. born and died on 10.28.11 at 21w. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP #3 - Evie V. Q. Fetal demise @ 16w. DC 7.8.12
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP  #4 - Beatrix V. Q. Born 6.2.13 at 23w6d.

My blog My chart
  • I feel like that is completely normal. I was having issues this time around and didn't really want to get intimate for a long time after getting my BFP. I know though in my case it is because with both my losses, after being intimate I had spotting. I nev
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers  
  • imagedandywarhol:
    With two of our previous losses we had sex a day or two before the loss. This time we have both agreed that sex isn'
  • imagedandywarhol:
    With two of our previous losses we had sex a day or two before the loss. This time we have both agreed that sex isn'
  • imagedandywarhol:
    With two of our previous losses we had sex a day or two before the loss. This time we have both agreed that sex i
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards