December 2013 Moms
Options

Holy Water Works Batman!

Within 24 hours, I went from an emotionally sound woman to a blubbering baby!

Watched a show.. cried over a commercial.

Dressed my kids for church... cried over how much I love them.

Just the mention of baptisms, started a flow of tears.

But my lowest moment... was crying over the silly fact that they forgot to put sour cream on my baked potato when we went out to lunch.

Welcome Pregnancy! Lol! How is everyone else feeling?
imageimage    
imageimage

Re: Holy Water Works Batman!

• Options
    I almost lost it at church this morning.  All the kids in their Easter clothes made me super emotional.  I was thinking to myself that  my baby will be dressed in cute Easter clothes next year.  I had to hold the tears/emotions in, bec
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    I teared up at a Subaru commercial... ha!

"Dont fucking ever come out your face talking shit like that" -SG 1/12/2014

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh and also...sour cream is practically a food group for me so I definitely would've cried over that too!

"Dont fucking ever come out your face talking shit like that" -SG 1/12/2014

• Options
    imageKFED103:
    Oh and also...sour cream is practically a food group for me so I definitely would've cried over that too!
    </BLOCKQUOT
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

I would have cried over sour cream, too. One CANNOT have baked potato without it.

And I get it. I did the same thing today. My scalloped potatoes today got done cooking like 50 minutes early (I mis judged) and I started to cry, thinking they'd be

photo 0549285f-e983-40d0-8d1e-5e16cfb7787b_zps0fe99e34.jpg
     BFP #1- angel baby ♥ 8 weeks ♥ (April '13)

• Options
    So happy I'm not the only one especially about the sour cream. It's just so crazy that the emotions just flipped so fast.
    imageimage    
    imageimage
  • Options
    I cried when my husband mentioned Dumbo earlier today, thinking about the "Baby Mine," scene. It was ridiculous!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm in the emo boat too, I cried in Lowes because I couldn't figure out when to plant my flowers lol
  • Options
    imagebunnybean:
    I cried when my husband mentioned Dumbo earlier today, thinking about the "Baby Mine," scene. It was ridiculous!
    </
    imageimage    
    imageimage
  • Options
    imagepoogers86:
    I'm in the emo boat too, I cried in Lowes because I couldn't figure out when to plant my flowers lol
    imageimage    
    imageimage
  • Options
    I got teary eyed over some commercial. I wish I could remember which one! It might have been that Statefarm ad where the little boy is telling the agent that his hair will grow back. All I need is that one Pampers commercial about how every baby is a litt
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"