July 2013 Moms
Options

anyone else?

So I am a FTM and pregnant with identical twin girls yay! and since room is tight in there I have been able to feel kicks since 16 weeks. By now you can really see them and they are all the time, EXCEPT when DH puts his hand on my belly to feel!! I can have my hand on my belly and feel them kick like soccer stars for close to 5 minutes straight and as soon as DH puts his hand there everything stops! What is that? Does anyone else have that happen to them? I want him to feel these special moments too!

Re: anyone else?

• Options
    mine does the same thing. i can feel her constantly but as soon as df puts his hand on my stomach she stops. although i use that to my benefit because if she's kicking a lot and i want her to stop all i have to do is have him put his hand on my stomach. l
    Expecting Lyla May Hayden on July 4th, 2013
  • Options
    The same happens to me! You can see her kicking from the outside and once his hand goes on she will stop lol he hates it!! Lately ill make him lay his hand there until she starts kicking so he's felt it a few times :
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    fabkfabk member
    Mine doesn't like anyone touching  on the outside. He will kick away until someone put's their hand on the bump. Whether its me, MH or even the dog resting her head. He doesn't want to be felt just yet.
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure all babies do that.
  • Options
    My 18 months old did that to my husband. It took him forever to feel him. After he was born he said his first word, stood up, crawled, and took his first step as soon as my husband left the room or house. They are so close though. He is definitely a daddy
  • Options
    imagecasey78:
    Baby does that to DH too. He's decided that she must be comforted by his energy. I've decided that's just fine so long as
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! I was getting frustrated but its nice to know its normal!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"