1st Trimester
Options

Diaper bag (XP)

Just curious if you ladies have started checking out diaper bags yet and found any good ones? So many are ugly and/or an arm and a leg. I want something stylish, but some of them are so pricy! It's ridiculous. Thanks!

Me: 29 / Hubster: 31
Married July 2010
DC #1 Oct 2013
DC #2 EDD June 2016

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Diaper bag (XP)

• Options
    That is the one thing I dread...I'm a purse junkie (All Coach) but a Coach diaper bag seems VERY excessive lol. I might get something over the top cute and get DH a daddy bag or might still sway towards very generic, Out of all the things to look at..this
    Nichole Tampa, FL
  • Options
    SkipHop is reasonably priced (around $70, which I think is reasonable), and they have a Jonathan Adler line that is so cute. You can also get plain/simple colors if you prefer.  I have them bookmarked!  https://www.skiphop.com

Me: 35, DH: 34, Started TTC #1 since November '11
    Several Clomid/Femara rounds, then fresh IVF September '12
    Fresh IVF #1: chemical pregnancy, FET #1: ectopic, methotrexate
    FET #2 resulted in our amazing baby boy Levi, born on 11/3/13 at 8 lbs, 5 oz. He is our everything!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic  image   image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks for the suggestions so far. I am not someone who wants it to look like a purse necessarily... I don't mind diaper bags, but since it's going to be on my person a lot I'd like it to be stylish and fairly feminine. DH said he'd have no problem carryi

Me: 29 / Hubster: 31
    Married July 2010
    DC #1 Oct 2013
    DC #2 EDD June 2016

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    A friend found a Skip Hop Duo Deluxe for $28 at a store near her so I had her buy it for me. Embarrassed They're usually between $45 and $60 so I couldn't resist.
    Six years of infertility and loss, four IUIs, one IVF and one very awesome little boy born via med-free birth 10.24.13.
  • Options
    After seeing that one on amazon reminded me the ONE big tip I got on diaper bags...even if you skip the label "diaper bag" get one with holders that will fit bottles. They spill, they leak, and they STAIN!
    Nichole Tampa, FL
  • Options
    I got a JJ Cole messenger bag. I think it was about $60. I haven't used it yet, but I love it!

photo 46122502-649c-4d9b-a99e-dc22cf009d51_zpsf72c5124.jpg photo mason4_zps7f19f81c.jpg

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC 07/2010, Dx with PCOS 11/2011, H's S/A= Perfect!!! HSG= both tubes clear!
    Round #6- 7.5mg Femara+ .5mg Dex+ 75iu Gonal-F+ hCG trigger+ IUI=BFP!!!
    Beta #1(14dpo)- 94 Beta#2(22dpo)- 1,619 Beta#3 (28dpo)- 11,396!!!

Just a Little Blog

• Options
    I love the Petunia Pickelbottom Boxy Backpack! I have one currently that I use and I am dreading the search for something else! But with two babies I need a bigger bag. They do have a bigger version of it, so I might look into that one. YOu can find them
    IMG_4833 IMG_0119 Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I plan in using my ThirtyOne organizing utility tote. I'm going to make an insert for it, so I can have more pockets inside.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    NL105NL105 member
    Im simple and cheap.. I found a few cheap, cute bags at Target that I plan to buy as the time draws nearer. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"