April 2013 Moms

Are these just braxton hicks?

For the past hour Ive been getting uncomfortable BH contractions every ten minutes.  They don't hurt just uncomfortable and they take my breathe away.  I also have some soft stool and nausea.  Not sure if the BH are from the poop bc I would get them sometimes when I have to go.  Just need advice on if I should ask the dr.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Are these just braxton hicks?

• If you're noticing a pattern in the contractions they're probably not BH, this could be the start of labour!
  • They very well can be patterned and just be BH. With my daughter it happened for weeks. This time around, for the last 4 nights I've had several hours of contractions coming every 5 to 10 minutes lasting a minute each. No baby yet for me. I'd recomme

• Loading the player...
  • Could be BH I have had several times of regular timed BH, one time did have me worried,they were for 3 hrs kind that took my breath away, but all was well for me they finally let up once i fell asleep My doc gave me some muscle relaxants for if they were
  • I'm in the same boat and have been for the past few days. Pretty consistent contractions that are uncomfortable but not painful. Mine are coming about every 3-4 minutes and have been for the past couple hours. I've also have horrible nausea all day. I'm p
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I've been in the same boat for about the last 3 weeks or so. I have been having similar bouts of contractions everyday. I would keep timing them, but if they don't get more intense, painful, and continue getting closer together then they are likely just b
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"