May 2013 Moms
Options

Insomnia As Usual

Tonight's insomnia has inspired me to put together the boys swings! Last night my cousin and I put all their clothes in their drawers! Now that was a project.
LovedBy2

Re: Insomnia As Usual

• Options
    Dont worry, I'm here to keep you company. Going to be doing dishes and vacuuming as well as finishing up some laundry. It's early here on the westcoast.

bfp #1 10/15/2009 m/c 11/4/09 10 weeks Lily you are not forgotten
    bfp #2 4/5/2010 CP, m/c 4/12/10 5 weeks Baby Lo
    Diagnosed PCOS 10/10 RX 1500 mg Metformin/day
    bfp#3 4/5/2011 Missed m/c discovered 5/24/2011 (10w 5d) baby Asher stopped growing at 6 weeks
    I know he is playing with his siblings in heaven right now...

rx'd factor II gene mutation 7/11 prescribed 5000 units Heparin daily
    rx'd Sjogren's Disease 8/11

bfp #4 9-6-2012 RAINBOW Baby Ky born 5-9-13
    bfp #5 8-26-14  RAINBOW #2 Due 5-8-2015

baby development
  • Options
    I work nights, and also have insomnia (I did when I didn't work at night anyways). I think I am going to go through my baby stuff some more. lol.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yesterday night/wee morning hours I detail cleaned all of my cabinet doors-- turned a brand new Magic Eraser to shreds. Tonight I cleared out some cabinet space for bottles and baby bowls.
  • Options
    imageEMLarie:
    Tonight I cleared out some cabinet space for bottles and baby bowls.

I did that last week
    LovedBy2
  • Options
    Gosh I wish I used my insomnia more productively.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Wow - you guys are so productive during your sleeplessness.  I just watch crappy tv.  
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Unfortunately, my insomnia usually hits at around 3 AM, so I'm not in the mood to do anything productive!

Mommy of 3 beautiful boys!
    image.
  • Options
    I totally missed this thread when I was up at 3am this morning.  Too bad!  I ended up working on my spreadsheets for my side business.  I was able to snooze a little bit between 5 and 6 at least - woohoo!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"