April 2013 Moms
Options

symptoms

Nausea and having to go potty 2 several times today.. anyone else have this before labor started or could I just have caught a stomach bug?

Re: symptoms

• Options
    I've been nauseas for a couple of days and have been pooping 2 times a day for about a month.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

IAmPregnant Ticker

• Options
    No nausea but I had an upset stomach and the poops the morning before I delivered DS.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagekimmarie1105:
    I've been nauseas for a couple of days and have been pooping 2 times a day for about a month.
    Met: 1/21/2005
    Married: 6/27/2008
    DS: 3/14/2010 Planned, PG first try
    M/C 6/2012
    DD: 4/22/2013 Planned, UnDx Infertility, PG on our own
    BFP: 10/28/2016 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE! 
    M/C 12/12/2016
    BFP: 10/27/2017 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE
    EDD: 7/2/2018

Babysizer Manly Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    imagekimmarie1105:
    <br
  • Options
    Since we're on the subject of pooping lol, I keep feeling like I need to poop & have stomach pain to go along with it, but can't :(  I was hoping it meant I was going into labor, but no such luck.  This has happened like 3 times in the last
    Pregnancy Ticker image image IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options

imagekimmarie1105:
    image BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I've had the poops for the past two days now.
  • Options

If you are thinking of "the big clean out" before labor, you will likely also be having ctxns too.  With my first, I had vomiting & runs but I was already clearly in early labor.

Otherwise, its probably just your GI

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"