January 2013 Moms

if your LO is more than 10 weeks old

What time is their last feed and bedtime?

How many hours do they sleep at night?

Thanks!
William born 9/7/07
Violet Mae born 1/15/13
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: if your LO is more than 10 weeks old

• DD is 10w old; her last feeding is around 10-11pm and she STTN until 7ish am

Last night she ate at 10.30pm, fell asleep around 11 and this morning she woke up a bit after 8am

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • ta78ta78 member
    At 11 weeks DD takes her last bottle at 10ish and goes right down. Then sleeps until about 8. So 10 hours.

Q :  06.25.10
    W : 01.11.13

#3 : due 11.02.15

• Loading the player...
  • DD is 12 weeks old. I feed her about 7:30 pm and try to get her into bed bed by 8 sometimes 9. She'll then wake up for feeds at 12am, 3 am, 6 am, and 9am. Lately I've just kept her on the breast from 3-9am, because she's been waking up more than those typ

Kendall, 1/1/13
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • DD is almost 15 weeks. She doesn't have a bedtime, but goes to sleep around 10 pm (sometimes 10:30). She usually eats about 1/2 hour before she falls asleep. She sleeps around 7 1/2 hrs, but last night it was 9 1/2 which is the longest ever! She falls bac

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • She is 11 weeks old.

She normally has her last feed around 9:30-10:30 and goes down usually around 10-11pm.

She has been sleeping 9 hours the last couple days and then up for about 45 min during a change and feed and then down again for a f

• DS is 11 weeks old
    He takes his last bottle between 8:309 pm and then I give him his next bottle between 8:309 am.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • DS is 11 weeks. I've been feeding him right before going to bed between 9 and 10 pm and he's been sleeping straight until 6 or 7 am
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Sometime between 8 and 930, she usually nurses for about 20-30 minutes and pacifies for another 10-15 before she's really asleep. I lay her down and she usually sleeps 6.5-8 hours. She does often eat at about 630-7 also so she has 2 pretty close together
  • DD is almost 12 weeks. She gets a bottle of pumped BM (4.5 oz) between 645 and 715 then once she is asleep she will sleep usually until about 4 or 5, get another bottle and then go back to sleep for another 3 or 4 hours. Sometimes she'll wake up at 1 but
  • DS will be 12 weeks old this week.

He has his last feed at 8pm, bedtime by about 8:45pm.

He sleeps (on a good night) until 2am. Then he is up usually again at 5am and wants to be up for the day. He gets between 6-8 hours a night total.</p

BabyFruit Ticker
  • DS is 12 weeks old. His last bottle is around 10:30 then he STTN and wakes around 6:30am. Then I bring him in bed with me and can usually get another 2 to 3 hours of sleep from him

• Last meal is around 9. Asleep generally by 10. Awake to eat at 5:30ish.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers >Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• He eats right before 7:30 bedtime then sleeps until 2:30, eats then wakes up for the day around 7.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • DD2 is almost 12 weeks. She has a bottle around 8:30 or 9:00. She goes down about 15 or 20 minutes after that. She sleeps until about 7:30 a.m.
  • DS nurses or takes a bottle of pumped BM between 7:30 and 9. He is down for the night after that, sometimes as late as 10 or 10:30. The past week he has finally started to STTN. He fusses around 5 or 5:30 but I put his paci back in his mouth and he sleeps
  • Lo is 15 weeks today and his last feeding is at 10pm. He drinks 6oz and will normally sleep till about 6am. Sometimes I get lucky and he will sleep till 730!
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DD will be 12 weeks tomorrow.  Her nighttime feed (bottle by daddy) is around 8:30.  Her sleep isn't consistent, but lately the earliest she has woken up was 3:15 and the latest was 7:15.  Sometimes it depends on if she is able to
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • DD is 3 months today. She usually eats around 8:30/9:30 and sleeps until 7/8am

BFP #1:10/31/10 DS born 6/22/11BFP #3:4/24/12 DD born 12/31/12
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My little one still eats every 3 hours. I have been trying to feed him more before bed with the hopes he can go longer but that doesn't work. He still sleeps in our room. He will be 9 weeks this week.

Thinking about trying to move to his cri
  • Last feed is typically at 8:30 and we put her to bed whenever she is finished with that. Could be 8:40 could be 9:15.

She sleeps (typically) 10-12 hours. 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"