Pregnant after a Loss
Options

nervous

I posted yesterday that I spent the morning at the er for fluids for this bug I have. They gave me some anti nausea med that made me sleep literally all day. Now I'm nervous because I'm not feeling the baby move. I'm trying to rationalize this by telling myself that if those meds knocked me out for a whole day they would do the same for baby. Also I haven't been able to eat do something sweet to get her moving isn't a possibility. I'm doing my best to keep pgal brain at bay but it's really hard to do. Just looking for a little reassurance.
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: nervous

• Options
    Sorry you are going through all this. If you can stomach water. I have always heard you can drink a glass of cold water then lay on your left side. It is supposed to get the baby to move. I have never tried it so I don't know if it actually works!

imageimage

• Options
    If your not feeling movement call especially since you have been so sick. Your body is stressed and so it's working overtime and perhaps it needs a little more help.
    6 m/c
    Anovulatory cycles, increased Synthroid Diagnosed Sep 2010
    Natural cycle Dec 2010 BFP M/C 6 1/2 Weeks, D&E Jan 2011
    1 Clomid/Ovidrel BFN May 2011
    Natural cycle Aug 2011 BFP M/C 4 Weeks
    1 IUI Sept 2011 BFP M/c 7 weeks
    Provera Dec 2011 BFP M/C 3 Weeks
    DQ ALPHA HLA MATCH, High NK Cells Diagnosed Dec 2011
    IVF March 2012 BFP m/c 4weeks 5 days (IL, Prednisone)
    IVF#2w/DS July 2012 MEGA FAILURE BFN (IL, Dexamethasone)
    Diagnosed No real HLA Match, DQ Beta Triad, High TNF, Low NK Cells
    Oct 2012 Natural Cycle m/c 4wks (Lovenox, Prednisone) 
    Went to Beer Center- high tnf, low lad, implantation failure
    Nov/Dec 2012 LIT Treatment
    Dec 12 Humira
    Jan 2013 BFP
    Humira,LIT,Prednisone, Lovenox, IVIG, Baby Aspirin
    Miracle Born August 2013 Premature

Yours doesn't have to be a sad story

Lilypie - (ugiy)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageluvboston:
    If your not feeling movement call especially since you have been so sick. Your body is stressed and so it's working over
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options

I didn't start feeling DD3 consistantly until like 27 weeks. She was never as active as my DD1 and Sydney. Myabe she is just relaxing and chilling since shw knows you are sick she is taking it easy on you.

Hope you feel better soon!!

DS- Brenden born 11/13/93 Missed miscarriage on March 6, 2007 @ 9 weeks D&C on March 8th 2007. Riley Annalise born 2/25/08 ( 3 weeks early weighing 8 lbs 12.8 oz.) Chemical pregnancy 3/2010. Sydney Adriana born sleeping on 9/30/11 weighing 10lbs 3 oz at 38wks 4 days. Trinity Alivia born via c section at 36 wks 4 days weighing 9 lbs. 5.7 oz. She is our amazing rainbow baby!!! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PGAL buddy drvst8
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"