February 2012 Moms

re intro

Hello all. I originally posted here when I was pregnant with my son. I joined the facebook group and it was easier to post there. Plus with all the SPQ drama it was better for me. Though technically I ended up being a Jan 2012 mom this was my home. I've had two more losses since I had Connor and have been posting on TTCAL. I'd like to jump back in here if you are ok with that.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Missed MC 11/17/10 Our little miracle born 1/27/12 Natural MC 7/19/12 Missed MC 1/22/13 Our family is complete DD 12/27/13
Abnormal ANA, PAI-1 4G/4G homozygous

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: re intro

• imageRNmama12:
    Welcome back! I forgot all about snowypumpkinqueen! She was the original troll of the board I think!  Sorry for

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Missed MC 11/17/10 Our little miracle born 1/27/12 Natural MC 7/19/12 Missed MC 1/22/13 Our family is complete DD 12/27/13

• Welcome back!  The more the merrier!!
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcme back! Are you in Ohio?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • LOL nice sig.

Welcome! 

• Welcome back! I'm a Jan 12 mom as well since Eli showed up 3 weeks early. I've also had a loss since then. Tomorrow I'll post the TTC check in so watch for it!  Are you still apart of the other FB group?
    January2014 Blog ** Admin to the January 2014 FB group!
  • Welcome back!  I remember you from before!  I just recently came back to the board as well.  My daughter was born in January too (3 weeks early), but I always felt this was my home board. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    BFP #1: 5/24/11, DD#1 Born 1/16/12
    BFP #2: 7/24/13, MC: 8/28/13 @8weeks, 3days

imageimageimage
  • imagejldubb0626:
    Welcome back! I'm a Jan 12 mom as well since Eli showed up 3 weeks early. I've also had a loss since then. Tomorrow I'l

• imageAmberrrr:
    LOL nice sig.Welcome!nbsp;

• Welcome back!  
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• Hi! Welcome back! Smile

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    212 Facebook Admin.
  • imageRNmama12:
    Welcome back! I forgot all about snowypumpkinqueen! She was the original troll of the board I think
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    212 Facebook Admin.
  • imageMrsLindinger0905:
    Welcme back! Are you in Ohio?

I'm sorry I missed this last night!  Yes I am fr

• imageRNmama12:
    Welcome back! I forgot all about snowypumpkinqueen! She was the original troll of the board I think!  So
  • Hi, I am rejoining as well :) 
  • Welcome back!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"