November 2012 Moms

FF in MOTN

So i was just wondering how you guys go about FF in the middle of the night...I'm new at this and it sucked to hear DD scream as I prepared the formula.  I swear, breastfeeding was so much easier.

Re: FF in MOTN

• I have the Dr brown pitcher so the formula is already made. I pour it into his bottles the night before so they are ready to go. When DS starts stirring, I put the bottle in the warmer so it heats while I change his diaper. Its usually done when I'm do
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'll make a bottle before I go to bed and keep it in the fridge. I don't warm it when it's time to feed because G doesn't mind it cold.
    Untitled Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • When P starts stirring I get him up and prepare it. I keep a pitcher of room temp water next to the bottles. He doesn't mind it not warmed.
  • I'd keep a bottle prefilled with water by the crib and use one of those travel formula holders, where the amount of formula is premeasured. Dump in bottle, shake and you're ready.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagekristin7701:
    I'd keep a bottle prefilled with water by the crib and use one of those travel formula holders, where the amount of fo
    050 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageshella923:
    So i was just wondering how you guys go about FF in the middle of the night...I'm new at this and it sucked to hear
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have a Dr. Brown pitcher already prepared but I also fill the bottle before going to bed and take them in a cooler with me upstairs. When LO wakes up he's already fussing and have to hurry. So I keep the bottle warmer next to me and just pop the bottle
  • Thanks ladies. I never gave bottles much thought. I will try out your ideas. The things we do as mothers!
  • imagekristin7701:
    I'd keep a bottle prefilled with water by the crib and use one of those travel formula holders, where the amount of
  • imagekristin7701:
    I'd keep a bottle prefilled with water by the crib and use one of those travel formula holders, where the amount of
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"