May 2013 Moms

Good luck April mommas!!!

I just stalked the April boards and see some babies are here or very very close! I could potentially be an April momma, so I guess I wanted to give them a shout out and give them my best!  Also really puts it into perspective. We are so close guys!!!! I am glad to have had this support during my pregnancy! You guys rock!

Sooooooo Cloooooooose!!!  Go April/May mommas!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Good luck April mommas!!!

• imagemommacakes4u:
    I'm so excited to be able to say I'm due next month, even if its the end of may.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My twins will be born in April although my 40 week EDD is May 10. I'm so grateful to have made it so far!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • imagemommacakes4u:
    I'm so excited to be able to say I'm due next month, even if its the end of may.

Me too

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagemommacakes4u:

So a
    married 7.18.12   DS1 4.29.13   EDD 11.23.14

my happy boy

• Wow!! Just realized its April 1st! Wow...
  • 36 weeks today, both my SIL and good friend who had her baby last spring didnt make it this far (both had their first babies at 35 weeks).

So I feel like I am really in the home stretch.  I would put money on I turn out to be an April Momma

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"