October 2013 Moms

easter dinner

mine consisted of a baked potato, turkey, crab cake, and tossed salad. yum! didn't have much of it but what I got through I enjoyed. what did you ladies have for easter dinner?

Re: easter dinner

• Sliced ham, roasted potatoes and roasted asparagus with bernaise sauce. Then jello poke cake for dessert. I wish I made more, I actually have an appetite today!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers photo image_zps75e14a1a.jpg
  • We are having vegetable lasagne and brownies but its actually for my birthday which is tomorrow but dh works weird hours
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Pregnancy%20ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Ham, corn on the cob and bacon ranch potatoes. Crab cakes sound amazing right now. It may be what's for dinner tomorrow
    imageimage
  • Ham, scalloped potatoes, blueberry French toast bake, crust less quiche, cake and a fruit salad. Granted, I was entertaining 20 people!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I ate Funyuns, a chicken pot pie, and chocolate therapy Ben and Jerry's ice cream. It was pretty amazing.
  • FI has a giant family so it's always an insane feast that can feed an army:

One giant ham, rib roast, RIBS! ( thanks to me craving them), rice, mashed potatoes, steamed parsnips/carrots. Dessert was chocolate cake, fudge, and blueberry pie. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"