September 2012 Moms
Options

Belly or back

I'm just now transitioning dd into her crib and whenever I check on her she's on her belly with her face down into the mattress and it scares me to death!!! I turn her head and she keeps going back. What do I do.

Re: Belly or back

• Options
    Let her sleep. Once she's flipping herself ovet you cant be expectec to wake up every 30 minutes to check on her.

If you are uncomfortably concerned you can get a movement monitor for her to sleep on.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    DD has been sleeping on her belly since she was moved to her crib, at around 5 months.  She has been strong pretty much from birth and rolling over for quite some time, so there really isn't much we can do about it.  As long as your LO is strong
    Married Since 09/2006, TTC Since 09/2010 
    DX: Unexplained infertility, DH normal 
    3 Femara cycles - Oct, Nov, Dec 2011, all BFNs 
    IVF #1, ER 2/15 (5R, 4M, 4F), ET 2/18, Beta 2/29 = BFN :( 
    Follistim + IUI on 6/25 = BFN 
    Home Study Finalized 8/14/12! Profile Active - 8/17/12! 
    Officially Matched 8/29/12, Our perfect angel born 9/25/12! 
    Biggest surprise ever, unexpected BFP on 4/12/13! 

Our Angel through Adoption
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our Little Miracle
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Both my kids are belly sleepers. I put them on their backs and the flip... The pedi said its fine!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    DD has become a belly sleeper and likes to nestle her face in the mattress. My pedi said that there is nothing I can do short of flipping her over every ten minutes. As long as she can roll both ways they should be okay. I run a fan in her room to keep th
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    LO has been a belly sleeper since 2 months. Once the have good head control and can flip, I think they're good to go. Sometimes he face plants on the mattress too, but he always moves eventually. It scared me at first, but he moves all over the crib now s
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"