November 2013 Moms
Options

Rough Night (Venting)

My hormones are crazy tonight.  I have had a bad cough over past few days, and it has finally wiped me out.  I'm exhausted, my boobs feel like they have been punched by a heavyweight boxer, and I just have this sad/ lousy feeling. 

I usually spend my Sundays, cleaning, doing laundry, groceries, and getting everything ready for the work week.  Not today.  My house is not in order, and I hate it.  I know I should just go to bed, but the season finally of Walking Dead is on, and so is the season premier of Game of Thrones (priorities I know).  Don't get me wrong, I am thankful to be expecting, but man I feel like my energy has been sucked out of me.  

Re: Rough Night (Venting)

• Options
    Snuggle in and enjoy the night.  The house will hold until tomorrow and there is not rush on anything but taking care of you and your newt!  Happy Walking Dead! 
  • Options
    I, too, have been having a craptasitc day.  Terrible cough from some kind of evil flu that has taken over my family.  I feel extremely fat.  Didn't have much of a dinner, so I made myself a fruit smoothie after finally putting my 15 mo old
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The only thing I have been looking forward to all week. Game of Thrones!!! Other than that this week has been a mess. Work has been an emotional wreck. And I'm so tired by the time I get home I fall asleep right away and have not even touched the house...
  • Options
    Ugh that cough must be going around. My DH, DD, and I all have it and it SUCKS! I slept 9 hours last night and took an hour nap today, and I am still feeling tired right now. Really wish I didn't have to go to work tomorrow!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Eagerly awaiting the arrival of our Rainbow Baby after 2 early m/c.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Options
    I admire the STMs. I spent the weekend in bed or the couch with the TV on. All I managed was a quick shopping trip, one load of laundry and cooking dinner tonight. Forget cleaning the floor or anything else.
  • Options
    Good to know I'm not the only one slacking on cleaning. My house is a mess and I want nothing more but to get everything back to normal but it's so far from that its discouraging and I have zero energy to do anything.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"