Breastfeeding

Pumping bra

My DS is almost 2 weeks old and I am going to start pumping soon. I have the Medela pump in style and wondered about getting a pumping bra.  Is this something most people use?  If so, any specific brands you recommend?  

Re: Pumping bra

• Yes if you are going to be a regular pumper you need a hands free bra. There are some people who DIY and use an old sports bra. I bought the simple wishes hands free bra off amazon for 3035.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • When I first started pumping while on maternity leave I made my own with an old sports bra but when I went back to work I got a medela hands free bra because I thought it would be too difficult to use the sports bra. I don't have any complaints about my m
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • When I'm home and planning to pump after feedings for some reason I use a nursing bra (like a cheaper one from Target) and cut slits into it. Then I use nursing pads to keep my nips in the bra and not the holes while I'm not nursing/pumping.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    September 2015 Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance
  • The simple wishes one is great!

From our WDW vacation- June 3, 2014

DS- Wesley- March 14, 2010
    DD- Norah- September 27, 2012

• Simple Wishes... you can find it on Amazon.com.  I have two (one the dog ate part of... haha) and I love it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Simple wishes!
    ~Drew '13~Camden '12~Mihaila '10~Aaliyah '09~Noah '07~

• I use the Medela one and it is ok. I had to turn it upside down to make it stay up.

imageimage

• I have two Medela bustiers and one Simple Wishes and I LOVE the Simple Wishes bra! Since I got it I haven't used the Medela ones once. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"