August 2012 Moms

fractured femur

Carson fell off the bed today while dh was watching hint. We are headed for a cast because he fractured his femur. Keep hint in your prayers please because this is going to be a long night for him. Aaand dh is no longer allowed to watch him. sheesh, how many times should you have to tell a man not to put a baby on the bed?!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: fractured femur

• Oh no...keeping C in my thoughts and prayers. Hoping for a speedy recovery. I would have some very choice words for my DH.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• OMG!! Poor Carson! I will definitely be thinking about you guys tonight! At least he is young and can heal quickly and probably won't remember anything about it when he's older. Good luck that he is in as little discomfort as possible and heals quick!
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh no!  Poor Carson.  Good luck with the cast and we will be thinking of you.
    BFP #1 9/2010 (lost our baby at 21 weeks) BFP #2 8/2011 (ectopic pregnancy) BFP #3 10/2011 (chemical pregnancy) BFP #4 12/2011 (Abigail born 8/15/12) BFP #5 5/2013 (Griffin born 1/23/14 with heart defects, now repaired!)

photo 72ec2e97-1e39-4650-8caa-7a40c9ac500b.jpg imagephoto 929c6b58-8824-44a8-a8a6-68330306a3a9.jpg
  • That is awful... Poor baby and poor mama!  Thinking of you guys and hoping for a speedy recovery for Carson.  
  • Dh feels sooo guilty, and although i am angry, I know that accidents happen. Thank you for keeping C in your thoughts.
  • Omg. I was hoping that the title was about you or DH and not about a LO. Not that I want you to have a fractured femur or anything but I'm sure you'd rather it be you than your child.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Oh no! So sorry!! Good luck getting the cast on. Poor guy.
    victoria5month samantha5
  • Oh my goodness. Ill keep him in my thoughts. Because they are going so fast will it heal faster than our femurs?
    image"Lilypie">imageimage

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Sorry to hear this! Thinking of you guys.
  • I told you on fb already but sending good vibes for a speedy recovery!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • ccamccam member
    Oh no, poor thing! Hoping your DS heals up quickly. Kind of feel bad for your DH too, I'm sure he feels awful!!

Trying for #1 since May 2010   l   DX ~ Unexplained Infertility June 2011

IUI #1&2 = BFN; IUI #3 = BFP, m/c @ 6 weeks

November '11 ~ IVF#1 ~ ER 11/18 (29R, 17F) ~ 5dt of one beautiful blast on 11/23 = BFP!!

Beta #1 9dp5dt = 116, P4 = 28 ~ Beta #2 13dp5dt = 700 ~ Beta #3 20dp5dt = 9500, P4 = 26

1st u/s 12/27 - hb of 156!! EDD 8.10.12 :)   **TEAM GREEN!**

Sweet baby boy born 8.18.12

Trying for #2

FET #1 - October '13 - c/p   l   FET #2 - December '13 - cancelled :(   l   FET #2.2 - 1.30.14 - BFN

~ More testing - hysteroscopy, endometrial biopsy & more b/w - all normal / negative~

Surprise BFP while waiting on FET #3 ~ beta #1 500; beta #2 1600; first u/s 4/3 - measuring 5w5d, no hb yet!; 2nd u/s 4/10 - hb 132, measuring 6w6d - EDD 11.29.14 :)    **TEAM GREEN!**

Beautiful baby girl born 11.24.14

• imageccam:
    Oh no, poor thing! Hoping your DS heals up quickly. Kind of feel bad for your DH too, I'm sure he feels awful!!
    </BLOC
  • Oh no. I'm thinking of you and C. Praying for a speedy recovery!
  • I hope it heals quickly. Poor both of you'
  • Oh, poor sweet baby! Lots of pain free thoughts his way!!!!

AUGUST 2012 UNICORN

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Oh no!  T&P and I hope LO heals quickly.  Does DH feel badly about this?  Don't be too harsh on him though.  DS1 fell off the bed around 7 months and I felt terrible about it but he wasn't hurt, just shaken up.
  • Omg!!! Why thoughts are with y'all. Your hubs would be in the dog house the rest of the yr.
  • Praying for a speedy recovery!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Poor little guy. I hope he heals up soon.
  • I am so sad to read this! I hope he is ok and heals quickly, big hugs to you.
    WEBONLY_NOPRINT_DSC_1509-2-2236294072-O
    DS #1 Born: 10/03/06, DS #2 Born: 08/06/12 My Cooking Blog
  • We have to wait 4 hours from his last nursing session before they can put him under for a spica cast. They are planning on having it on for 6-8 weeks, Tylenol suppositories have helped tremendously!
  • Oh my goodness, poor little one! My thoughts are with you all
  • Oh no! I hope carson has a speedy recovery. Sending my thoughts to you all.
    march siggy: Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Wow. TP for a speedy recovery!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic C 5.14.08 c 8.9.12 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Ouchie! I'm so sorry to hear about his accident. I'm sure Daddy feels horrible.... Keeping C in our thoughts n prayers.

SMOOCHES FOR ALL!!!

• Eek, scary! Hoping for a quick and easy recovery.
  • irerirer member
    Sorry to hear this! Hope he is on the mend soon.
  • Oh no! Poor little guy! I bet his Daddy just feels awful.
    Then and now. How did my boy get so big? 

• Oh my gosh. That is INSANE! MIL broke hers a couple years back and the doctor was surprised because it is like the strongest bone in the body. Poor baby! I hope he does ok with the cast and has a quick heal time.
    imageimage
  • Poor Carson! I hope he's doing OK with his cast! I'll be thinking of you all!
  • I'm so sorry!  Postive thoughts coming your way.  Hope he feels better soon!
    photo judgejudy.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oh no! Poor guy - both of them. You H must feel awful.
  • Just saw your post - Sending thoughts and prayers! Hope Carson is feeling better and the cast is done now. Hang in there! Hope he is better real soon!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Saw the updated post! T p for him!
    lolololo
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"