2nd Trimester
Options

Body pillow

I'm looking for a body pillow because although I'm typically a side sleeper, I have been uncomfortable trying to sleep on my side lately and haven't been sleeping well.  Any recommendations on which one to get?  I see that Babies R Us has several.  Thanks!
BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Body pillow

• Options

Just purchased the boppy custom fit.  Really like it.  I like that the pieces are detachable so you can add or remove to your comfort level.

h

• Options
    I have the Boppy.
    imageimageimageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My H brought home a $10 body pillow from Walmart, I slept SO WELL last night.
    image image

• Options
    Oh yes the Boppy custom is amazing even has a little pillow for your belly to rest on as it grows! I love mine
  • Options
    Obsessed with the snoogle. My dog and I fight over it.
  • Options
    I just bought the Boppy full body pillow today. Hope I like it!
    TTC 7/2011 - BFP#1 7/18/12 m/c 6w2d - BFP#2 1/27/13 EDD 10/10/13 Anniversary BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    i've had the snoogle for about a month now and I love it.  I was always a back sleeper, and it has really helped me sleep on my side.  I got it at Buy Buy Baby.
    After 1.5 years TTC, IUI #2= BFP 12/2/12

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

"And the dream that you dare to dream really do come true"

• Options

After about 2 weeks of really crappy sleep (waking up a million times a night, being uncomfortable, waking up on my back/belly) I got 2 $10 body pillows from Target this week.  I put one on either side of me and I haven't slept that well in a LONG

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Love, love, love my snoogle!

image imageimage

Always in my heart: BFP 9/6/12 - M/C 9/25/12
  • Options
    I looked at the prices and opted to try a plain old walmart body pillow. it worked for me, for 1/5 of the price. 
    Eat your food people. You are pregnant, not made of glass. ~PrimRoseMama
    The Benes Boys were born 9/3/13! woooo
    imageimage
  • Options
    imagecollers4:
    imageshelbell1028:</s
    Melissa (30) & Chris (30)
    BFP Oct 16, 2012 M/C Nov 10, 2012
    BFP Dec 31, 2012 EDD Sept 12, 2013

Brody was born on September 23, 2013 at 6.33am weighing 8lb 14oz.  
    Hes our angel... :)

• Options
    I bought the snoogle loop and I LOVE it!! I'm normally a side sleeper anyway, but was waking up a lot. I've been a lot more comfortable with the snoogle. 
  • Options
    imageSoleil3:
    My H brought home a 10 body pillow from Walmart, I slept SO WELL last night.

This!!! 10 a
  • Options
    My snoogle is amazing. I wouldn't be able to sleep without it.
    BabyFetus Ticker Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I bought the Snoogle but am having a hard time adjusting to it. My friend said it will get better and more comfy as I get bigger. I'm only 14 weeks so I haven't popped yet. I keep it around to see if it will help more later in my pregnancy.
  • Options
    I have the Snoogle. Started using it around week 16 and now I never go to bed without it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"