1st Trimester
Options

Almost 10 weeks very nervous!

So happy to be almost in the double digit weeks!
So far no nausea but tons of cramping, back pain, and my boobs have doubled and are sore without even touching them!
I am trying to stay calm but I am secretly always worrying about something bad happening. It's amazing how much love you can have from the start.
I feel huge and bloated and so uncomfy in my clothes but I look the same and it's very frustrating. I want the cute bump not the fat ugly feeling all the time.
Mostly I want to know if this little pea is ok in there. 2.5 weeks to go!!!

Re: Almost 10 weeks very nervous!

• Options
    Remain as calm and relaxed as possible. Unless you get lots of red blood normally no worries...I have even had little bits of red blood but no clots...straining the cervix can cause this. Every book and friend has said around 8 weeks more cramping as uter
    Nichole Tampa, FL
  • Options
    I posted almost the same thing yesterday, because I am having trouble not worrying also! I am almost 5 weeks, so still far behind you. You are almost there. Just trust that the situation is not in your hands (other than eating and sleeping well). FX for y
    Me: 28 DH: 33 TTC since February 2012, married September 2012 DX with Hypothalamic Amenorrhea 2/2013, HSG clear, Bloodwork good, SA great! Started seeing RE February 2013
      imageimageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Inn2Inn2 member
    I hit 10 weeks tomorrow and completely understand.  I try hard to stay in the moment and just enjoy the sensations and ignore the fears.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

You'll be just fine :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"